So...you Want A Tobacco That Tastes Like An Analog? I Found It

bobthesalesclerk

Yes, I would have to agree... the Cinnamon Danish Swirl is certainly a great juice! I ordered myself 2 30ml bottles since it was on sale! I wouldn't recommend getting it sweetened however... it's just perfect without. Good stuff!

I don't like messing with juice. If it was meant to have sweetener in it he would have added it himself. I never get flavor shots either...then again i don't like over powering flavors in juice.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

The other day I had made a small order over at vaporheads and they sent me a sample bottle of tobacco europe. Is it the same thing as the vt3 just labeled differently?

nq7cc0.jpg

Edited by Mas924

I checked out the vaporheads site and I wondered about the stevia. Did you guys order it with or without the stevia? If you don't order it with the stevia, do they use a different sweeter (if so, which?) or is it simply not sweet?

The other day I had made a small order over at vaporheads and they sent me a sample bottle of tobacco europe. Is it the same thing as the vt3 just labeled differently?

nq7cc0.jpg

Its the same thing. The vt3 gets its name from the beta testing. It was the third tobacco sample that was preffered. It got it name from someone saying it tasted like a European tobacco.

Tobacco Europe vt3

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I checked out the vaporheads site and I wondered about the stevia. Did you guys order it with or without the stevia? If you don't order it with the stevia, do they use a different sweeter (if so, which?) or is it simply not sweet?

Its just for people who like super sweet juice. I don't get it.

I got the sample of vt3 2 days ago and so far I dont like it. It has a very purfumy taste with nothing much then that. Have you guys had to steep this juice at all? I'm not getting it

I dripped some the 1st day and wasn't sure if I liked it.Tried again after a couple days and now really enjoying.

Omg!

The blueberry waffle is incredible! So butttert and surupery(hmmm...lol)with an awesome blueberry finish.

I think blueberry bakery flavors are going to be my go to fruity flavor. Blueberry juice is so good.

Also I am not happy about it but I will be dripping all day today so I can get a review of the $5 drip shield up. So far so good. It looks really nice too.

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

OK switched back to cartomizers. The drip shields work fine but it stiffens up the draw a lot on the buzz and Ipro. It works great on the saber touch though.

I am waiting for the GLV to come in before i really test it. It works alright though.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

bobthesalesclerk, You wrote this:

.. and then you wrote this:

Which juice are you describing in that second quote?

You can customize your pg/vg ratio with them. I was just saying the tobacco Europe would be good at that ratio/mg.

Also I have vaped through 8mils or so of this blueberry waffle. Its so good.

i may have found the tobacco taste added black sesame seed to a mix

Yep. I saw that recipe in a post you made and thought that may just be it... close to tobacco. I saw someone else talk about bacon and I couldn't believe there was bacon juice out there.

Yep. I saw that recipe in a post you made and thought that may just be it... close to tobacco. I saw someone else talk about bacon and I couldn't believe there was bacon juice out there.

Surprised at bacon. There are crab and shrimp ones. cant imagine they are too wonderful.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines