Mike's Bakery

Mike

Any Luck with the apple Mike?

so far the only apple pie flavor I have found that works for me is flavour art...interest to see if you can come up with something similar.

The flavour art Apple pie....really tastes like apple pie...buttery crust and all.

I thought if I mixed the cake batter and apple that I have together along with a littlle cinamon and coffee it would be like an apple cake. Actually it did come out pretty good but the apple is just to green and fresh tasting and not buttery enough even though it went well with the cake batter flavor. It tastes like fresh cut apples n cinamon in uncooked cake.

Next time less apple and the danish pastry flavor instead of the cake batter. Until I get FArt this will do.

Sounds like a nice recipe. I think I have all those flavors...what ratios did you use?
that was one of my first recipes and I only went by drops because I didn't have syringes. I did use the same dropper for somewhat of an equal measurement. Sorry

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

mixed 70/30 PG/VG

start 60mg

target 24mg

final amount 10ml

4 ml 80 drops 40% 60mg Nic juice

.2 ml 4 drops 2% PG

3 ml 60 drops 30% VG

1.5 ml 30 drops 15% LorAnn ButterRum

1 ml 20 drops 10% LorAnn Eggnog

.3 ml 6 drops 3% FA Marshmallow

first initial vapes...

i never let it steep, vaped after an hour of mixing - vapable right away

tastes like eggnog with a hint of spices

could use more sweetner(YMMV, i like very sweet juices) at this point

could maybe use some bavarian cream or cream of sorts..

This was my first eggnog recipe. I took out the marshmallow and put in Bavarian cream.

Now if I.were mixing this I may drop a bit of EM in it as well

Sounds like a nice recipe. I think I have all those flavors...what ratios did you use?

If you were asking me about the apple thing, I put too much cinamon so I had to add extra of everything else so my measurements are not nailed down but I can tell you that there is more Cake Batter than Apple and much less amounts of Coffee, Marshmallow and Cinamon. In the end I got about 8ml of what started as a 3ml sample.

+1 for Bam's recipie above. I haven't tried it yet but it looks good and very easy to read.

Got an assortment of new flavors. Now I can really start cookin! I'm gonna have to take it slow because this is so involved, even more than I have imagined it to be. So many variables, so many options and the need for accurate measurements especially when you hit on something you want to re-create. It's very difficult to mix small quantities of complex drink and desert flavors from scratch so I'm gonna need alot of time before Mrs. T has anything to worry about. Even if I cheat and use other recipies I've found this is still challenging and that's what makes it fun.

You will do great !!! I love the challenge, plus, I only do it for me. I do love sharing...but ultimately I do it to my taste.

Once you get the hang of things it really does get easier.

When I get new flavors...I will mix just the flavor and some PG and/or VG, can use unflavored nicotine liquid if you want. I just mix about .3mls PG and .2ml flavor...gives me an idea of how strong the flavor is and its actual flavor.

I do keep the flavors I love separate from the flavors I like....Then I begin mixing and matching flavors, and the fun begins !!

I do it just for me also and I'm surprised how many flavors I like to vape. One way I learned more about the actual flavor and strengths of a flavor was to fill a shot glass with water add a drop and take a sip. One drop of diluted suclarose makes a huge difference when doing this and you get a good idea of flavor characterisics.

I'm not at the point to be adding sweeteners in my mixes yet but if I needed to I would probably go for the cotton candy or marshmallow. Because I have some sulcarose I use it only for test-tasting flavors in water. Just trying to get a feel for the flavors. I appreciate everybodys tips and recipies. Thanks to all.

I'm not at the point to be adding sweeteners in my mixes yet but if I needed to I would probably go for the cotton candy or marshmallow. Because I have some sulcarose I use it only for test-tasting flavors in water. Just trying to get a feel for the flavors. I appreciate everybodys tips and recipies. Thanks to all.
cotton candy=em

The em does more than sweeten, it seems to bring a richness to the flavor and takes that dryness away.

cotton candy=em

The em does more than sweeten, it seems to bring a richness to the flavor and takes that dryness away.

I do realize that, just haven't got around to trying it. I'm still going through flavors to see what floats my boat. So far FW Butterscotch, FA Apple Pie, , LA butter rum, FA coffee, Blue Mist cookies n cream, FA coff esp, to name a few. Seems like l like most of the flavors you and Kistune like but I like the coffee flavor only as a faint background in some mixes. I really like Blue Mist cookies and Cream but it is extremely sweet, unlike Bluemist danish pastry which is not and kind of week but I like that. So far, so good and I'm a happier vaper these days.

I am not a big vanilla fan but until recently Fw vanilla cupcake with some chocolate and em added was my daily vape. If I hadn't ran out I would still be vaping it. Lol

Here's a change of pace. My version of a recipe I looked up. The original version used LorAnn Banana Cream while I used CK Banana and LorAnn Marshmallow. I also used some VG, about 25%, because I like lots of vapor.

Juicy Fruit Gum

1.5ml pg with nic(60mg)

.7ml pg

1.3ml vg

.5ml LA Bubble Gum

.75ml CK Banana

.25ml LA Marshmallow

Makes 5ml / 18mg/ml

Notes: I was very accurate with my measurements and after a quick vape I think that I've got another winner. I'm gonna let it steep and come back to it later. The TH was very strong with this one and I'm not sure why. Banana helps the bubble gum flavor without it tasing like imitation banana.