Which Eliquids Taste Most Like Real Tobacco, Like Marlbor Or The Like?

from what i've found there are no eliquids out there that actually taste like cigarettes, there are some tobacco and menthol flavors that are very, very good and may come close to the way a cigarette tastes, but nothing is going to be able to replicate it as it is a completely different thing all in it's own. there's no combustion anymore so trying to match that taste is imho impossible.

and for good reason. once you spend a few weeks off the stinkies you won't want that flavor anymore. or at least i know i don't.

I pretty much knew tobacco taste couldn't really be replicated as though it was just like the real thing. Depending on what it is, I do like the taste of some tobaccos though. I just wondered which ones people have had that resembled the taste the most. I like the sample bottoles I bought-Double Apple, Classic Tobacco, American Tobacco, Peach, Blueberrylicious, all from Crystal. I just don't really want to get all caught up in buying different flovors all the time and spending alot of money.

Liberty-flights "gold and silver" leaves you with that ash taste in your mouth we all loved when we smoked. When I first started vaping it was the closest I could find to a cig but my taste buds no longer want the ash. Halo torque 56 and alien vision 555 are my all day tobaccos.

Edited by highcountryvapor

i remember grimmgreen talking about an e-liquid he vaped in one of his videos that tasted nasty because it tasted exactly like a burning cigarette, he hasn't done me wrong so far in his reccomendations and his reviews, ill try to find out which eliquid/video it was

here it is:

"

The Honey flu is ridiculous, it's a cigarette.... just.... cigarette.....like a burning cigarette, no sweetness at all, just a pungent smokey flavor, not for me... but someone wanting a cigarette flavor would surely enjoy this. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLHuom_b5Us&feature=plcp&context=C325e61bUDOEgsToPDskL1E0pag50EXMzC6wU-XXnt

Edited by twelveday

I guess the pinkspot vapor site has eliquids already made and ready to go. I get mine that they craft it fresh and send it afterwords. This way they have the option to add menthol to any of the flavors they have except the ones that already have the menthol in them.

yeah you can get pinkspotvapors flavors "on the rocks" which means you can order them with menthol. I ordered some flavors from them, theyre pretty good and friendly, I opened my package and connected to my receipt was a gigantic handwritten friendly chitchat paragraph from the owner :yes and a free sample of some awesome watermelon, I'm sure they craft their e-liquid fresh and not let them sit around for months on end, theyre highly known.

Edited by twelveday

Why is it not saying I have 100 posts? Ok it is now. I don't know why it didn't. Before I posted last it said I had 99 posts then I posted and it still said 99. Just posted this post now it says 100 go figure.

Edited by willmon22

I am new to the vaping community, and newer to the e-juice community I only have experience with two reputable manufactures and a few no name gas station brands. Thus far I have found Halo Cigs Tribeca juice is my favorite. It has a nice mellow tobacco base, with a little bit of fruitiness to it. The vapor production is amazing and the throat hit is really good IMO. Ordered an eGo-C today so any more good juice retailers would be greatly appreciated. I have yet to try most of the halo flavors due to not ordering enough blank carts to juices that I received and found mixing does not go over too well so I will let you know more on Halo in the near future as well as Totally Wicked who I ordered some from with my eGo kit today. But I feel the search for the "perfect juice" will be never ending. Any more favorite daily tobacco vapes and possibly a good cherry if anyone has found one done right, the only one I've tried is V2's and it tastes exactly like cherry chapstick and was not a fan, but I do really enjoy cherry cola, and cigars, so on and so forth.

thanks!

Edited by yeahivape