Pics!

yeah was more meant to keep it upright with a ce2 on it. just for shats n giggles. was mostly bored. but thank you maybe payday im gonna go get me the correct drill bit and do another for the epower lol.

Some great collections !!!

Dang Bob...you've really got a nice collection growing. Someday I'll get my stuff together and get some pics. Not near that many mods however.

Mega....Great wood :yes

Some great collections !!!

Dang Bob...you've really got a nice collection growing. Someday I'll get my stuff together and get some pics. Not near that many mods however.

Mega....Great wood

Thank you kitsune :)

I have a glv on the way as well

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

And I bet you were one of those noobs that started off saying, 'I won't ever need to buy a bunch of mods.' Right?

I was one of those noobs that got pissed when people here told me my esmoke kit wasn't good lol

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

Lots of fantastic pics and collections in this thread! I'll try to get a pic of all of mine this week sometime when the sun reappears.

For now, here is my newest addition:

Zenesis Standard 18650 mod (zero spring concept and no breakable connector and so much more)

Zenesis fused crystal 5ml tank (not fused onto the mod but made out of fused crystal. SS and Polycarbonate soon availabl

e too)

Z-atty-Z rebuildable atty. (Ss mesh wick for pure flavor taste)

All comined into one seamless look and feel mod. I love it!!

Shown next to my LavaTube with tank/carto setup.

post-1865-133139977871_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

just cuz

120917_0001.jpg

couple of volt's (thank you mike!) on the left, then my v4l manual xl "cigar" colored vapor titan with a 1.7ohm 901 atty and an empire mods drip shield/mini drip tip, then a blue v4l auto king diamond (the same one that's in my avatar with the blue tank), and then a black v4l auto king diamond, and then the 3.5ml dct. i made that little stand/holder, still gotta stain it, but i gave all the edges a "live edge" with my dremel.

• 2 weeks later...

120928_0002.jpg

back row from the left- Black Silver Bullet with a black delrin drip shield, a lr510 atty and a black aluminum drip tip, v4l 808 with carto auto, v4l manual xl with a 3.5ml 1.5ohm tank, v4l auto 808 with carto, Provari with empire mods aluminum drip shield and empire mods drip tip and sr 510 atty

in the front is the Silver Bullet double barrel head with a 510 atty and drip tip and a lr306 atty with drip tip

120928_0001.jpg

Same stuff just all in it's place :), i'll be drilling a few more holes on the right in front of the Provari for an 18350 battery and an 18650 battery