Mistic Ecig With Random Issues.

I have a mistic ecig and it seems that the vapor is cold almost all the time even with a fully charged battery also there seems to be a slight whistle which I read about and it said that it isn't tight enough to the battery but it won't turn any further. Also sometimes when I have it on the charger the tip light goes out but the charger says it isn't charged yet. Can anyone help me out? I got this kit for $10 and I am thinking about getting a different brand possibly smoke51 which I can get for about the same price for much more in it. Has anyone used either of these ecigs so you could let me know about them?

Ive never used Mistic, but for $10 its a deal. Sounds like a good entry level e-cig to see if you like vaping. As far as the issues ur having it sounds to me like the batt may be bad or the charger isnt working properly. If the batt isnt delivering enough voltage you will get a cool vape.

I started off vaping with the trio 51 which is basically a smoke51 that youre thinking of getting i think, it had a short cutoff, and after a couple of puffs it completely locks you out from vaping for a while even if the battery still has charge, seemed more aimed towards smoking cessation than a smoking alternative. It was only 20$ so i wasnt expecting much out of it, but it was not what I thought it was. It came with one battery, a charger, and 5 refill carts. I was told a cart was supposed to last a pack of cigarettes, but it was more like 2-3 cigarettes a cart which was a complete and utter lie. Honestly I wouldn't recommend them if not for the way it vapes (long cutoffs, basically a ball and chain telling you how and when to vape), but for the fact that they blatantly lie to you about the product.

Edited by twelveday

I guess you are suppose to do a primer puff before taking a full one. As it seems one I don't take one it is cold and seems like I get little to no throat hit. But when I do take a primer puff it is alot better. But why is it that I have heard you shouldn't take a puff right after the other? I have heard that this makes the atomizer not last as long.

heres a video review of the volt I found last night, seems to be the most positively reviewed stick style ecig ive found, next to the joye 510. The pcc it comes with is slick also and I think the whole kit , 2 batts 5 cartridges, usb cable, charging case is about 60$? Only thing is it comes with a kr808-1 connection I think.

About the whole primer puff stuff etc, I wouldn't worry about it so much since it was a 10$ kit, ecigs at least form what ive experienced so far, at least the good ones dont have that kind of problem. Id agree with blucaavy that its just not a good ecig, id say try another ecig.

Edited by twelveday

I looked at the manual for the smoke 51 trio and it says if you inhale for longer than 5 seconds then it would cut off. I guess you may have a defective battery possibly twelveday. Also it only lets you have 16 consecutive times within a minute. That seems like just about like any other ecig that doesn't have an on off switch.

yeah, 5 seconds is pretty short cutoff seeing that with ecigs, its not quite the same technique as a traditional cigarette, you dont get much taking short draws and have to take a longer draw from ecigs. Also the 16 consecutive times within a minute thing is crap also. Sometimes id take 3-4 draws within a minute and then next would completely lock me out, I wait a minute then try again it still locks you out from drawing from the ecig, wait a minute try again its still locked out. try again 5 minutes later and i get one draw out of it then it completely locks me out again. It was just inconsistent and irritating to me. It may be a defective battery, but for the price it was, i wouldnt waste another 20$ to figure out if the battery was defective or not.

I just went to their site and omg, their ecigs are WAY overpriced, they're not even that good. Given I only tried the 30$ starter kit on their site (I also got it for only 20$ at a local smokeshop with no discount or anything which makes me wonder why the hell it costs 30$ on their official website), their kits go upwards of $150+ for a basic stick style ecig kit with only 2 batts?!?!?!! Not to mention their extremely overpriced kits that cost 250$!!!! that only come with 2 batteries? holy crap man. In my opinion they do not look like a company that is centered around a good product, they look like one more centered around gouging your wallets out. There are a ton of better alternatives out there i strongly suggest you look around more and maybe informing yourself before u get stuck on one ecig =x. For example you could get a top of the line mod with extra batteries, cartomizers, and e-liquid for less than their "Luxe sport electronic cigarette starter kit".

(250$ holy **** you have to be kidding me)

G-dot.png 2 x TRIO™ Rechargeable Lithium Ion

'Cigarette' Batteries (30-50$)

G-dot.png 1 x Reusable Atomization Device (~10$)

G-dot.png 20 x Refill Filters (Replace with e-liquid ~20$ for 30mL which is a TON more)

G-dot.png 1 x Wireless USB Charger (~10$)

G-dot.png 1 x Car Adapter for USB Charger (~10$)

G-dot.png 1 x Wall Adapter for USB Charger (~5$)

G-dot.png 1 x Club 51 Membership Card (ummmm?)

G-dot.png 1 x User Manual Booklet (English) (hmmm?)

G-dot.png 1 x Luxe Sport Syntetic Leather Travel Case ("synthetic" small leather case, 5-10$)

so for all the stuff they give you, they charge 250$, if you buy much higher quality items seperate the cost is about ~100$. Yeah talk about price gouging.

Edited by twelveday

Well I am going to try one of these kits as these are available to me right now instead of having to wait for it to get shipped to me. Unless there is another kit worth getting that is at most $20 and I wouldn't mind if it just had one battery and a atomizer cartridge with the charger.

id say if you really cant wait then go for it, but id suggest also ordering a better ecig online so when this one doesnt satisfy you another, better one will be on the way =). There are much better, cost worthy vaping experiences out there, even if you just buy a normal 510 batt, atomizer, some eliquid online itll cost maybe around 40$, but will be 100x better. It's really your choice, if anything I hope you dont stop with the smoke51 because it really, really isnt that good of an ecig at all and dont think it should be anyones last vaping experience, unless they are not looking to vape for very long.

Edited by twelveday

i can tell you from experience smoke 51 aka 51 trio is junk. atty will last maybe a week and battery will be dround in its own liquid. i paid 40 for mine. spend the extra 20 buck and get a mod. e powers go for like 43 bucks at http://www.hoosierecigsupply.com/ comes with 5 cartos 2 batteries cone charger. been using mine 4 months no problems. auto batteries are good for stealth but thats about it. i dont like to charge my battery every hour. for a 20 dollar kit you get 2 dollars worth of equipment.

Edited by mega

I have a mistic ecig and it seems that the vapor is cold almost all the time even with a fully charged battery also there seems to be a slight whistle which I read about and it said that it isn't tight enough to the battery but it won't turn any further. Also sometimes when I have it on the charger the tip light goes out but the charger says it isn't charged yet. Can anyone help me out? I got this kit for $10

I have never seen a Mistic...not Mystic...for $10. They sell the 1 ecig kit for $7.99 and the 2 cig kit for $14.99...there is a 3 cig kit as well.

I did a review and can't say enough good things about this little bugger...

Take it back if you got a bad product...(assuming you bought from a store, not online).

With mine, it charged in about an hour, last almost two days, flavor is strong at 18mg PG...easily refills...perfect for driving and a smaller

outside vape. Yes, it is an entry ecig, but it is the best one imo...got me off analogs since day one and after a month still going very strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCVWT1b-Xzg&feature=youtu.be

Sorry mega. It is just that I don't have a steady job and I only really get a few service calls here and there and when I do get paid I try not to spend every bit of what I get on one thing. Anyways I just want to get a good deal without having to spend over $30 so if you know of a good kit out there with the bare essentials then I would appreciate it. Thanks.

damn at that price i just might get one to lol. but the sd key ring one is my next.

i've been debating getting one of those sd keyrings too! lol

but i just purchased a spare leo batt, a leo-510 adaptor, a few leo carto's, a few leo lr carto's, some bling end caps for a few 808 batts, bunch of juice, and a cheap little 808 starter kit for review. so the fiance might put an end to my vaping supplies this month! lol

Edited by blucavvy

I think I may of figured out why my mistic has been giving me cool vapor instead of warm. I don't know why but this 14Mg nicotine free sample is the one giving me cool vapor and sometimes a little warmish cool. But then I switched back to the stuff I got from mister e liquid which is 32Mg nicotine kamel hump with menthol and there is a really big difference. Both are 33% vg if I were to get a higher vg will it give me more vapor? Not that it isn't giving me enough right now but I would just like to know before I order another one.

a higher vg content juice will give you more vapor yes. a higher pg content juice will give you more throat hit (th) and flavor. most vaper's like a mix of the 2 to get the best of both worlds, that being said everyone likes a different mix amount. i personally like a 75/25 pg/vg ratio juice. but that's just me, and i feel i get more than enough vapor even with a higher pg ratio.

the other thing to consider with your mystic, (i'm assuming you have a battery, atomizer, and a cartridge) the higher ohm rating on the atomizer or cartomizer the cooler your vaper will be.

so, a 3.0ohm atty on a 3.2-3.7volt battery is going to produce a pretty cool vaper. whereas, a 2.0ohm atty on a 3.2-3.7volt battery is going to produce a much warmer vapor.

most people tend to like a warm vapor. with your mystic, i don't know that they offer different resistance atty's or carto's (whichever they use). that's why all of us are trying to stress to you that, even though the mystic may be getting the job done, it's not really a "quality" device, or company. there are MANY, MANY other devices and vendors out there that can give you more options for the type of vape that you want, with better quality equipment.

Edited by blucavvy

that's y i would really recommend a better manufacturer or vendor. they won't have a problem giving you the atty/carto/battery numbers and if they are a good vendor/product they should'nt be afraid to give you that info.

systems that are tried and true and have a strong following are where you should be investing your money. like the ego family, whether it's the ego c, ego t, ego, vgo, go go, etc. etc.... or the leo that i linked earlier for you, or a good kr808 device if you like the "slim type" ecigs. all these devices don't just stop with a basic atty/carto, you can get low resistance stuff, tanks, clearo's and the list goes on and on and on so that you can customize to the exact style of vaping you enjoy.

http://www.foreverva...its/joye-ego-c/

http://www.vapor4life.com/home.php

the mystic may have done the job, and if it did that's great, anything that gets you off cigs is a good ecig. but that's where it ends imo. if your'e looking for an upgrade be prepared to spend a few bucks. that's just the way it is with anything, ecigs are no exception. vendor's/products that won't release info about their product are just shady imo.

Edited by blucavvy