A Couple Questions For Veteran Vapers

Revelation

mainly carto's, but i now have a tank atty and tank cartridges for my LEO that i've been experimenting with and i like the tank system for the most part. but all in all nothing beats a good boge lr cartomizer for me.

that being said i've never really given dripping much of a chance. just seemed like too much of a pita for me having to add drops to an atty every couple of hits. filling up a carto and only having to top off ever hour or so is just so much more convenient for me. but i'm the type of vaper that wants to pick up their pv and vape, no fiddling, no tinkering. i may just not have the patience for dripping. (see my cat avatar? that's how i am when i drip lol)

that being said there's A LOT of people that swear by dripping, so give it a shot you may love it. :)

Edited by blucavvy

I hear you about the fiddling (love the cat). I wish the cartomizers would hold more than a mil of liquid. I tried a tank once, thinking that if I could just fill one of those a day, and just use my regular batteries from V2 during the day, I'd be set! I bought two tanks (2 of them for $100, Vaporescence -- Yikes!) and was very excited. Until... :sick: . So, yeah, they were kind enough to take them back.

there are bigger carto's out there, for example the cartomizers for my LEO are 4ml cartos, and the ego mega dual coil carto's (emdcc) hold i wanna say 4.5ml's??? but as far as carto's for 808's like the v2 i think it's a pretty standard 1ml unless you get one of these kinds of tanks

http://www.vapor4life.com/3.5ml_Dual_Coil_Tank-_808D_Style.html

i've never tried those ^^^ specific tanks yet but hear very good things. i don't know however that they'll fire on your v2 batts.

at that priced id try it at least. or get a 808 to 510 adapter and then you can use almost anything.

Ha! I just ordered an adapter earlier so that I can run my 808 cartos on my provari. I can't believe those tanks are so cheap! Thanks blucavvy. I can't even think how a cartomizer can hold 4 ml. Is that just like a bigger regular cartomizer?

there's a "punched" cartomizer that fits inside that plastic tank. the punch in the cartomizer lets the juice that's in the tank constantly feed the polyfill that's inside the carto, thus constantly soaking the coil inside the carto. all the tank does is feed a pretty standard cartomizer. if you look around in their tank section they have tanks that have 808 threaded carto's and tanks that have 510 threaded carto's. just make sure you don't use any cinnamon juice in there. also, don't use these tanks on any auto batteries, or do any dripping on any auto batteries, if it leaks it will kill the battery, only on sealed manual batteries.

and yes as far as the 4ml LEO cartomizer it's just a big *** carto lol, more polyfill bigger body and bigger coil. all of the LEO stuff is that way though, their atty's are monsters compared to a standard 901 or 510 atty. if you watch this video, pbusardo literally drops a 510 atty inside the LEO atty lol

Edited by blucavvy

The cisco LR 306 costs around 8-10 bucks just like other lr attys. Cisco's business also carries a very special atty called HH.357 and it costs 20 or so bucks.

___________space___________

The tricks for longer life? 1, start off new atty or session with a presoaked in joose atty. (let it soak for a good 10 minutes). 2, let the atty cool between drip sessions. Drip/vape/vape/vape/cool/drip/vape

And the HH357's kick arse too I might add!

I looked at that HH357 (I'm too ambitious for my own good). I'm hearing really good things about it. Maybe down the road because it looks really complicated. But, who knows, I may get adventurous. Will be placing orders next week after I get paid. It's just too easy to overspend on this stuff.. but, so much fun, I might add.

On another note, I noticed something a bit unusual. Someone posted something about how a store bought e-cig lasted much longer than when you fill a carto yourself (can't remember which thread that was in). Well, I found a pack of cartos I had previously filled about 2 weeks ago. Don't know how I misplaced them. I opened one up and the liquid naturally looked dry. I decided to Vape one anyway. That thing lasted a lot longer than a freshly filled carto! And, it tasted great... more flavor, probably from steeping. But, it lasted almost 3 times as long! What's up with that?