Any Movie/show Watchers Out There?

I saw.both Awakes finally ... and you're right, it's a keeper. Id so hate to be in his shoes . Hes handling it so amazingly well... and the crossover ccases are crazy cool. I have it set for auto updates.

all these ideas keep going through my mind, but im hoping for an epic man vs zombie war at the farm. I cant believe so many deaths of the cast this season though, the last episode i wasn't expecting to happen at all yet. No more good guy and no more bad guy anymore. Wonder what's going to keep the tension in the group now

Edited by twelveday

oh I cant wait june 8th ridley scott did it again, the prequeal to Alien. its called Promethius. they aint sayint its a prequeal but if you know the original, you will know whats up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVdhZ714Bnw

heres the space jockey back in original movie.

Edited by mega

Watched the Walking Dead marathon yesterday and then the finale. I'm hooked now

I loved how the prison was looming in the background at the end.

That season was good but the first was a lot better. Finale was my favorite episode so far though.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

Ahh I was going to recommend all of the above :D

I love foreign films. There are some pretty good psycho thrillers in the Korean, Japanese and Spanish markets.

The Swedish folk aren't bad either - "Let the right one in" was first done in Sweden and remade here, as was "the girl with the dragon tattoo." I recommend both. I've only seen the Swedish versions of them, but i'm guessing the re-makes are probably decent. They've done a few creepy movies and their frighteningly good at it...something you don't really imagine from cute little Sweden, lol!

Just saw John Carter. I've been waiting for someone to make that movie right for years.

I'm still waiting. :(

Oh now that's a bummer. The first one was MST3K material. I was hoping for more from this one. Maybe in another 20 years *sigh*

god the season finale of spartacus was so frickin badass and full of dramatic deaths. soooo goood, but now I have to wait til 2013 for the next installment. If you still havent seen this series i HIGHLY recommend it. At first I thought it would just be some retarded 300 style fighting movie, and boy was I wrong, the character development, the buildup, the drama, intertwining storylines, its soooo gooood, oh yeah and the massive amounts of nudity.

since all my fave shows are on hiatus im trying to watch some new shows. Ive watched Surface which was a pretty cool show, too bad it got cancelled after the first season, Jericho which was pretty badass but cancelled also =( I actually think it was way better then a TON of shows out there, Jericho was such a well put together show, the network is straight retard for canncelling such a gem.

Now i'm trying to watch some show called "The Black Donnellys", theres 13 from House in this first episode so it looks good so far :flower: . I miss these long term drama shows where each episode really is a continuation from the last, im so sick of these episode by episode storyline crime drama crap with underlying storylines that take the backseat to the full picture.

Edited by twelveday

I wish android's TV Primetime carried all those shows you all are talking about... Spartacus, Walking Dead, ect.

But at least they have Jericho. :)

and Grimm. haha, love that show sometimes. Monroe is pretty cool.

I'm so ticked off.

I just finished watching all episodes of season one of A Gifted Man in practically one sitting because they were soooo good... and come to find out it might be cancelled noq because the birdbrains aired it opposite Fringe which is a top show already.

I loved the cast the, and characters!

Forgive my all thumbs syndrome while texting please.

I'm so ticked off.

I just finished watching all episodes of season one of A Gifted Man in practically one sitting because they were soooo good... and come to find out it might be cancelled noq because the birdbrains aired it opposite Fringe which is a top show already.

I loved the cast the, and characters!

Forgive my all thumbs syndrome while texting please.

Oh, nooooo! They cancelled A Gifted Man??? Very upsetting. I Loved that show.

Its on the cancel list... don't know if it will live or die. There might be forums and petitions to join. I so hate it when they pit good shows opposite each other and drop one cuz we obviously can't watch both at the same time. Grrrrr

• 2 weeks later...

Movies movies movies, I have 7 terabytes (yes, Tera-Bytes) of movies and television shows, it took me 3 months to convert my DVD library to matroska video files working every day on it. I'm a crime drama and action guy. I like the mental ones though and not a lot of BS explosions and unlimited supply of bullets in the gun. Lately I have been trying to spend more time with the wife and we have been watching the things she likes to watch like period movies about Henry the 8th and Dickens 1880's London type flicks (she like the clothes). Tonight we watched The Big Year with Steve Martin, Jack Black and that Idiot Owen somebody with the nose that looks like a...well you know. It kept me entertained for and hour and a half.

The psychological thrillers are my favorite, but I've seem to have watched them all already. Slow-burn type movies I love as well, like memento and such where the entire movie is slow paced to a buildup shocker at the end, but I seem to have watched all those type of movies as well lol. I have been out of movies to watch for at least two months now.

Been watching King of the Hill seasons on repeat on Netflix for the past month :yes

cant wait for the new episode of Game of Thrones sunday though!

Edited by twelveday

The psychological thrillers are my favorite, but I've seem to have watched them all already. Slow-burn type movies I love as well, like memento and such where the entire movie is slow paced to a buildup shocker at the end, but I seem to have watched all those type of movies as well lol. I have been out of movies to watch for at least two months now.

Been watching King of the Hill seasons on repeat on Netflix for the past month :yes

cant wait for the new episode of Game of Thrones sunday though!

Have you seen Waking The Dead (not The Walking Dead), it's a British series with Trevor Eve. There is another good British series like it called The Wire. I found them both very intense, especially The Wire.

I like shows that are more of a continuation of previous episodes (not exactly sure what they call those types of shows), rather than shows where each episode has their own nicely fit storyline (Like CSI, or sitcom style stuff).