Should I Even Bother With Vv?

I've been really wanting to pick up one of the LavaTube clones for awhile now, i figure it's the only thing left to do with vaping. I've used slim style ecigs, fat batts, passthrus, manuals, autos etc.. etc.. and i'm really interested to try out variable voltage vaping. With the cost of variable voltage only going down from what it once was (right now you can get a vv tube mod with lcd display, a battery, a charger, a drip tip, an atty and a 1 year warranty for 60 bucks shipped which is just dirt cheap) it just seems silly not to try it since even though i am feeling satisfied with my overall vaping experience i still have the desire to try new things! lol

so i'm stuck on what to do at this point, on the one hand i've spent alot of time lately thinking how lucky i am that i really have no complaints with my current setups. i'm completely satisfied with the way my vaping is going right now, and has been going for some time.

and on the other hand, the vv mod with battery charger and atty and a one year warranty is only 60 bucks, it's almost like a "y not?", maybe i'll discover that the vv vaping is ten times better than what i'm currently doing.

i dunno, what's everyone think?

https://www.apolloecigs.com/product_p/atube.htm

this is the exact same thing as the LavaTube. there are "clones" of the lava tube popping up on alot of the popular vendor sites all over the place now. it has free shipping, and a one year warranty. plus the battery, the charger, atty, and a drip tip. all for 60 bucks is an amazing deal for an entry level vv mod with charger.

For $60 go for it! I owned a lava tube but sold it to buy an og buzz. The lavatube was way more convenient with the LCD and + - buttons to change voltage but the og buzz was the first mod i ever owned so i am attached to it :)

The way I use vv is to set it to around 4.3 volts and use SR stuff on it. It feels like a freshly charged 3.7 battery with every hit.

Another great thing you can do is dial in for perfect flavor. I have different voltages memorized for how they taste with different juices

Bobas - 4.3

Cafe caramel - 5.2

Tvr ry4 - 4.5

Robacco cherry - 4.8

Ect...

Its really nice being able to fine your voltage for each juice you use to get it to a temperature that perfectly suits you for that juice.

Just remember...NEVER USE LR STUFF ON THE LAVATUBE!!!! EVER!!!!!

:) If you do it automatically bumps down your voltage to 3.5 no matter what you have it set to. SR works fine on it though.

Blue OG Buzz/Silver Vein Alpha/Green and Black Reo Mini FTW

I've been an ego vaporer for 6 months now, and also thinking about getting into higher voltage vaping. I think this will be a great thing to try... I might just order it... thanks for the info blucavvy. I to think......why not... ofcourse I don't need the case or the drip tip or the carto.... but I'm sure its cheeper to buy the kit, then the pieces separtly.

I've been an ego vaporer for 6 months now, and also thinking about getting into higher voltage vaping. I think this will be a great thing to try... I might just order it... thanks for the info blucavvy. I to think......why not... ofcourse I don't need the case or the drip tip or the carto.... but I'm sure its cheeper to buy the kit, then the pieces separtly.

The more spares of anything you have the better. The LT is a great start into vv vaping and at $60 for the kit you can't beat it.

I would also reccomend looking into the new AW high drain 2000mAh batteries as well.

Blue OG Buzz/Silver Vein Alpha/Green and Black Reo Mini FTW

not a problem. and yeah i already have several drip tips and atty's and what not, but even if it was just the tube, charger and battery for 60 bucks it'd be worth it. and no other site comes close in price. so that's the way i see it anyways, y not? lol

If you decide to go with Apollo..I must say that they have turned out to be a great company...I've got their Extreme kit and three tgo battery...had one issue with a battery and had another replacement in my mail box in two days, no questions asked...this isn't a plug for them,..but they have great customer service....

Also noticed that a few members over at ecf are quite happy with their lavatube clone from them...I'll be getting one soon I hope

Yup..sent from my HTC inspire using tapatalk

There is no such thing as too many toys !!! :robo:

There is no such thing as too many toys !!! :robo:

tell me about it. my pv toy collection is small. go in my basement all you see is car parts and tools. lol I think I want another car. 1 aint enough.

I didn't really much see the point of a VV, until I tried it. Bob's post pretty much mirrored mine - I was really surprised when I found that different flavors taste better at different voltage settings. I still like low voltage overall, but even when I have it in the correct zone for a flavor, I occasionally crank it up on a craving whim, and it works great for me.

I'll probably be getting a second VV just for the heck of it soon.

I just got my first mod for Christmas. Asked for and received a bunch of visa gift cards and went all the way and bought a provari! Vaping will never be the same! I thought about the lava tube due to the lower cost, but a month or two ago, there was still not a lot of feedback out there about them so i figured just go with the Provari. Can't say I regret my choice. Without question, different juices taste much better at different voltages and I love not having to switch atties or cartos with different ohms around to try those different flavors. A few quick clicks and i can adjust to wherever I want to be. One other thing i have noticed is that i seemed to burn through LR atties and cartos really fast (i guess since they were running so hot?) since i have switched to the provari and am able to adjust the voltage on the standard resistance stuff, i have yet to go kill an atty or carto (knock on wood). :wallbash:

I have now happily just surpassed the one year mark for being analog free.....so maybe i will pick up a lavatube clone as a celabratory gift :yes ....after all, at that price, a 'backup' would be nice. Can someone enlighten me if the lavatube clones hold an 18650 battery? The only 'complaint' i have about the Provari is that its standard battery is an 18490 that is only 1100mah. With vaping at higher voltages (and as much as i vape) I find that this only lasts me about 3/4 of a day. I know i can buy the extension to the Provari to allow for the 18650's but the thing is a bit large as it is, and another 1/2 inch would make it even more awkward in my shirt pocket. I would really like the 2200mah of the 18650.....see how we justify buying new stuff to ourselves? Even after I said...'Might as well buy the Provari...then you will never need another mod'.....ahh vaping! :D