Tips And Warnings For The New E-Cig User

MrElixir

one thing which i noticed was weird is i live in northern california, which you think its california right? there should be good ecigs somewhere. But gas stations and smoke shops are filled with the generic poor quality brand ecigs, id say the internet gave me a ton of information on what is out there and what a good vaping experience i was able to get, with experienced people helping inform me, and the wider variety range of quality ecig products than the 'real world'. Either way, I think the true electronic cigarette experience cannot be really well represented in the real world because the world isnt that exposed to it yet, people are more exposed to the ripoff overpriced garbage which suck them in and give them bad experiences with poor quality products. Id say a more helpful hand from knowledgable people, or more research and lurking on the users part would be in order at this point in time.

If you can't tax it, California doesn't like it! Their anti-smoking laws have never had anything to do with making people quit, it was always about Image and making more money for the coffers. And since smokers have been so successfully villified, I get nasty looks constantly when I vape in public. I get treated better when I am smoking my pipe in public - but I think it's because it is a novelty.

There is a decent shop in Laguna Beach that sells e-Cigs. It is the only one I have found that has anything better than the cheap smoke-shop ecigs. But then, that's SoCal. No idea about up north.

If you can't tax it, California doesn't like it! Their anti-smoking laws have never had anything to do with making people quit, it was always about Image and making more money for the coffers. And since smokers have been so successfully villified, I get nasty looks constantly when I vape in public. I get treated better when I am smoking my pipe in public - but I think it's because it is a novelty.

There is a decent shop in Laguna Beach that sells e-Cigs. It is the only one I have found that has anything better than the cheap smoke-shop ecigs. But then, that's SoCal. No idea about up north.

I noticed on my taxes this year it asked for a list of stuff I purchased online from outta state. Of course Im a good citizen and listed all my e-cig purchases. :whistle:

Oh, I don't order ANYTHING online :lol:

They've gotten really bad with that - in the office I work at, we had to start filing a use tax report annually to report our online purchases, even though it is zero. And they call to ask why it is zero, when we do so much business. We are a real estate office - we don't need to order anything from Amazon!

• 3 months later...

i know its a bit late on the topic, but i thought id throw my 2 cents in. i started with white cloud and paid out the @$$ for it. i wanted green smoke but i needed the ecig THAT DAY! but then i found my kgo 1100mah battery and have never been happier! i use a 3.5 mil dual coil carto tank runnin at 1.6ohm and its rockin like theres no tomorrow!

Edited by kgoallthewaygo

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:wallbash: I tried several kits when ecigs first came out, i didn't like them much,'horrible taste' now I have 4 egos, there great, I also have found I like the clearomizers better.I like sweet fruity flavors and I'd been a menthol smoker all my life don't like the menthol flavors.just glad to be a nonsmoker, the smell on smoke now makes me sick!

• 8 months later...

I just received my new ego-c Thursday and so far I am loving it! I have a question for anyone out there who has this type e-cigarette, how often does the atomizer head need to be changed? I have read through the booklet but can't find out. This is a whole new thing for me!

• 3 weeks later...

I tried njoy first, that just sucked. Too weak tastes like a over flowing ashtray. Now I have a 510 device, wow I love it.I have been cold turkey without analogs for 24 days now. I don't even want a analog anymore after meals or when I first get up. Ego, 510 anything but analogs.