Ordered My Lavatube, Cannot Wait, But New To 510/dripping.

sasetrase

Lol. How is the Volcano vaping cafe? I have thought about opening something like that around here...Wisconsin... but it seems like an EXTREMELY RISKY business model and I cannot take a huge risk right now. I would love to know more about it. Is it busy? Do people treat it just like a coffee shop or what?!? I am so confused as to how it would be used.

I know very little vaperors here in maryland, but I just came across a guy whos opening a brick and mortor store in the baltimore, MD area. He's taking the leap of faith. Yea its going to be a reail outlet, but also do internet sales, and he going to focus more on the 'meet-ups' and vape club and stuff to keep the business going/business model.

Edited by mjradik

They have it set up kinda like a starbucks. Comfy couches, internet service, a tall counter setup with computers. The have a full coffee menu.

The front counter has Their vaping display. You can try their various flavors, They have a list of all their flavors.

They have designated atomizers for their flavors. When tasting, They use the atomizers for dripping. you can use your device or one of theirs.

Not super busy, but they do have some that come to hang out with their laptops.

And those that come in just for supplies.

I have also been to the freedom smoke usa shop in Tucson. Every time I went in they were pretty busy. They also had theirs set up as a place to hang out.

I really liked both places.

I actually just won a Lavatube last night in a raffle at a local vape meet! First Mod and/or VV device, rather excited to be able to add this to my arsenal, just wish it came with a damn battery. I have to order batteries and a charger for it, any other accessories any would recommend for the Lavatube?

Im rather good on all of that picked up plentyyyyy of juice yesterday, if I wasnt so in love with Tribeca from Halo I would be good for like 2 months hahaha and I am pretty set in the latter so I can not wait until I get the batteries for this little fella. I am interested in one of those digital readout voltage meters (or whatever they are called) that have the two 510 connections, anyone know what they are called or where I could get one? :)

I actually just won a Lavatube last night in a raffle at a local vape meet! First Mod and/or VV device, rather excited to be able to add this to my arsenal, just wish it came with a damn battery. I have to order batteries and a charger for it, any other accessories any would recommend for the Lavatube?

Make sure to get 18650 AW IMR batteries for the lava tube. Don't get trustfire/ultrafire or any other 'protected' 18650 batteries. just google '18650 AW IMR' and you will find where to buy them. The new ones are 2200mah. http://rtdvapor.com/BATTERIES_c3.htm is a good starting point to get them.

http://www.madvapes.com/Assembled-Volt-Indicator_p_2976.html is the volt meter I use but they are out of stock at this time.

Edited by mjradik

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up an IMR battery from Totally Wicked for their Lavatube clone, havnt had the balls to take their shrink wrap off just yet but heard its just an AW rewrapped, their wrapping claims 2200 mah but also doubted (thats besides the point.) I have picked up an assembled voltage indicator with two 510 connections on them which is very handy for this device, and the voltage from the battery is rather spot on, maybe off a .1 or .2 (on 6 volts its giving me 6.2 and on 5.8 it gives me 6 volts with no load attached) Unfortunately I founded the amazingness of LR and 3.7 when I had my eGo so I have no regular resitance attys being I went on a LR binge. SO I have a few boge RR cartos on the way, I did just also win a Varibox so if anyone has any tips or tricks or recommendations for that product it would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you!