Really Strange Juice Order(Blue Mist)

Just wondering if anyone has ever had something like this happen. I am running really tight on money right now. I have my 3 main pvs+a PT and don't plan on purchasing anymore for awhile. I been looking to cut back on vaping costs and planned on ordering a 5 bottle 10mil sample from bluemist so I could pick the one I liked most and buy 180mils dirt cheap. That way I could pick up a few other 30mil or 15mil bottles of juice I really like and have the blue mist for an everyday vape to save $$$.

So I got my order in yesterday. Robacco cherry, cherry tobacco, vanilla tobacco, irish cream, cafe caramel, and a 3mil sample of jamaican rum. I opened the package and the smell was wonderful. I have never had a juice order smell that good in my entire life. I cleaned out my 510 atty and was really excited to try some new flavors. I loaded up some cherry tobacco in my atty, threw it on the buzz, and gave it a go. BLEH! horrible taste and even worse vapor. For an all VG juice this stuff was performing like a blu smoke vapor wise. I took a few more hits and noticed the batteries on my buzz were dying so I swapped em out for a fresh pair. Took another hit and UGHHHH!!! Terrible terrible terrible. I did the same thing with the rest of the juices and couldn't stand any of them. The Irish Cream was alright but tasted more like coconuts.

I was bummed...$26 bucks down the drain on some juice that I could not vape at all.

So I threw them in the closet and decided to steep them for a little. I gave them one night in there and decided to try them again this morning. I CANNOT PUT THESE DOWN! The robacco cherry and cafe caramel have been loaded into my Buzz and Alpha all day and I can't stop vaping them. Last night the cherries tasted like 5 year old cough syrup and dust. Today the cherry is sweet but not overpowering and the tobacco base is dry and slightly nutty. The cafe caramel has a very pronounced coffee bean flavor with delicious chocolate and caramel undertones. They're delicious.

Moral of the story. If you get a juice order and have been vaping something else all day and find that you hate it wait until the next day for a fresh palet. I'm really happy I decided to try these again because they are delicious. I'm waiting until tomorrow to retry the vanilla tobacco and irish cream.

p.s. This is not spam.

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

That's great news! And, trust me, I've had plenty of different juices that tasted 100 times better after steeping for a few days !

This wasn't a few days though lol. This was literally 1 night in my closet. It maybe had 12 hours of steep time. I just think because I had been vaping RY4 and Raf the day before(2 sweet juices)then getting the dry cherry tobacco taste it threw me off.

The strangest part was last night the vapor production was terrible. Today it is just like any other vg juice. Very very strange.

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

I thought it tasted like mothballs or some chemical like that.Never got better.Threw most away.Dekang liquid is most cost effective for me.

Edited by mcquinn

I thought it tasted like mothballs or some chemical like that.Never got better.Threw most away.Dekang liquid is most cost effective for me.

That's kind of how mine tasted yesterday. I was not pleased at all. Today it's all I have vaped.

Blue OG Buzz/Silver Vein Alpha/Green and Black Reo Mini FTW

every juice i make I let it steep at least 24 hours. they never tast right if ya dont. its weird. would putting juice in a warm area for a short time do the same, as in like tea.

every juice i make I let it steep at least 24 hours. they never tast right if ya dont. its weird. would putting juice in a warm area for a short time do the same, as in like tea.

So do I...I actually usually let them steep longer. But I have never had a juice taste that bad right out oglf the package then just miraculously be good after 12 hours.

Blue OG Buzz/Silver Vein Alpha/Green and Black Reo Mini FTW

I don't see that deal listed for any juices except clearance, which is $20. Where on the site can I see that?

Where you see the size to order (10ml) select the drop down and it will give you addl sizes to order.

I don't see that deal listed for any juices except clearance, which is $20. Where on the site can I see that?

I would highly recommend ordering 1 or 2 3mil samplers. Even though I like this juice now out of the 6 I got there are only 2 I would vape enough to order 180mils. Trust me...180mils is a lot of juice. You are better off ordering g a small am mount to make sure you like it before commit I g to such quantity

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

I find I have to change flavors often....The flavors changes or disappears by the end of the day for me. I find too, If I alternate between a fruit flavor and coffeeish flavor it keeps my taste buds active.

Your right....not any really good coffee flavors....A touch of DIY.

I usually buy coffee liquid from either wordup, Liberty flights or rocky mountain vapor.....add about 1ml of Flavor Art Coffee Espresso flavoring ( ecig express) and I have a coffee flavor I like.

I do a lot of DIY....I am flavor challenged and there aren't many flavors out there that I can taste well.

Kitsune, where do you get your coffeeish flovor from? Haven't seen a coffee flovor yet with a good review.

starbuckets mocha from sweet-vapes.com is an awesome coffee flavor also, im currently waiting for a kona cream order from them, ive heard alot of good reviews about it.

I actually have no clue what "steep" is, but i think i had a similar thing happen to me, i had some berry flavored e-juice that tasted perfumy to me when i first got it, but for some reason i tried it a couple days ago again and it lost the perfumy taste and i taste more of the berry flavor, dont know if its my taste buds or whatnot, but i tend to change flavors alot also because too much of the same flavor throughout the day kind of drowns out the flavor for me as well

Can you help the newbie here? "Steep" I know what the word means :) But in this context are you doing anything special, or just letting them sit and not using them right away?

I found myself pretty much in the same boat. The only thing I knew that steeped was tea. Turns out, it is pretty much the same thing. You steep your juice by letting it sit for a few days. Depending on where you order your juice, some is made right after you order it. It takes a few days for the flavor to work its way into the juice.

Some people will say you are supposed to open your cap for a moment (but I guess that is really oxidizing?), and other will suggest warming it up like tea (That does something bad to the juice... I didn't see a lot of people on board with that), but letting it sit for a few days and doing nothing with it is supposed to be best.