Loving Vaping But A ? About Juice

Quiktsi

I am new to all of this, but I must say I am loving it and excited for the things to come. Let me start off by tell you I was a 2 PAD smoker for about the last 12 or so years. I tried many times to quit, whether it was the patch, cold turkey, gum, nothing seemed to work. A week ago I decided to give it another go with the patch. I was doing ok but struggling. The true test was when I was having a few drinks with my buddies. My buddies smoke so I was craving a cig badly. I went up to my local convenient store to grab another six pack and saw an ecig for $20 and said what the hell I'll give it a try. Let me tell ya it was prob the best thing I have ever done. Given it was only some cheapo ecig from westsidevapor.com but I was hooked and done with tobacco and patches. I haven't touched a real smoke since. Ok enough about all that. I am looking to get into a better ecig and was looking at the volt and pretty much decided that's what I'm going to go with. My question is about ejuices and what to buy and where to buy. Seems as if there a million and one sites to choose from. There's pg and vg and mixes and this and that. A little overwhelming. I just want to know a reputable site or better yet a local store that sells great juice on various flavors. Thanks in advance and so thankful to be done with the cancer sticks (I hope forever).

My favorites are

Www.thevaporroom.net (amazing juice and tons of choices on vg/PG, nice, and flavors)

Www.avejuice.com (bobas bounty is incredible but hard to get)

Www.rawrvapor.com

Www.bluemistvaping.com decent juice but amazing prices

PG and vg are the 2 different ingredient used in e liquid. PG is thinner and produces less vapor but more throat hit, vg is thick and will give plumes of vapor but less throat hhit. A good way to start is to order a few all vg, a few all PG, and a few 50/50 mixes to find out what is best for you. Some people have allergies to PG(me)and cannot take it but if you started on a gas station e cigs you should be good(would be surprised if it used vg).

I would reccomend starting with some tobacco juices at 24mg and pick up a few sweeter ones to keep your taste buds going. E cigs are a learning process that takes ssome time but once you get them down its well worth it.

Also the volt is a good kit and i have heard great things about it but you may want to look into the ego or k go. Wayyyy more battery life, 510 connection is pretty much the standard, and manual batteries are the way to go. Trust me...I wanted only automatic batteries when i started but after receiving my ego kit I never looked back.

If you have any other questions let me know.

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

I'll def have to check out those sites. I always like a one stop shop. In thinking I may try a mix of vg. My throat does tend to get a little irritated. I've heard that hydrating more may stop this. Does not bother me enough to stop vaping in anyway. The reason I liked the volt was size and simplicity. I drive around all day for work and just having something simple is what I'm looking for. I don't want to have to drip or refill every hr or so. I figured the cartamizers prob last the longest. I smoked Marlboro lights so kinda would like a juice or cart close to that. I did try a redbull flavored cart for my gas station ecig and have to say I really enjoy it. It pretty much tastes like grape with a little twist but enjoyable.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad you've made the switch to e-cigs over analogs. You'll start to notice a difference in taste, smell, and breathing in a few weeks maybe a little more. As far as the Volt.. I've heard some good things about them, but if you were a 2pk a day smoker the short battery life is going to drive you crazy. Having to change out and recharge ever hour or two gets real old fast. If you aren't too concerned about it having to look like a regular cigarette, then I would suggest looking into an eGo...riva..or something similar. Take a survey and you'll find that many on here recommend it as the next step in e-cigs after the small stick batteries. There are many similar types that use the 510 connection. Also some types use the 901 or even 801 connections. All you really need is some adapters and you can pretty much use anything you want on them. I would say that if you don't want to be dripping all the time that you invest in some duel coil cartos and some good juices Some places to check would be VaporTalk store ..Madvapes.com....LibertyFlights.com...Stormy's vapor cellar.com or check the list of vendors here on site. All should have something you can really enjoy.

Another thing to remember is that you will never find a juice that tastes like a real analog. If you can find something that you like with tobacco flavor, that's about as close as you'll come. Since you're not burning tobacco and paper the flavor is completly different. So search around till you find something you like.

Also,,,do your homework..watch video reviews..ask questions..search websites for deals, there's tons of vendors, some great, some good, some not so good.

Best of luck in your journey...we've all been there and are glad we did.

Good luck and happy vaping :thumbup:

congrats. you basically started the same way i did. best advice i can, give would be to look into an e power. batteries are simple to charge and you get 2. check out madvapes.com, hoosier.com, nicotinehighway.com, rtsvapes.com, and one stop diy shop.com . these are a few places i use had no problems.

A great one stop shop is cignot.com get their "On Top" juice very good tobacco juice and/or the tobacco #4 is a nice pipe smelling juice. If you are a driver I would get a usb pass-through battery. You can plug the battery into a usb port use it for vaping while it charges. The cust service at cignot is second to none and are both very helpful.

By the way +1 on getting the e-go set-up.

Well I ended up ordering the bloog maxxfusion. The kit with the PCC was about the same as the volt plus had a coupon code so can't complain. Also ordered some sample juices from vaporoom.net. Now I wait in anticipation. Lol

Can anyone tell me the easiest way to test out the juices without having to fill a whole cart up. Can I use a drip tip to test and if so how exactly do I do it? Thanks for all the help. You guys are great.

I believe the Bloog uses cartomizers, so no, there's no way to test juice without filling up the carto. You always wan the carto to stay good and wet. If you try to run it without enough juice you'll burn it up.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Most anything from Alien Visions is excellent. So is Ms. T's Bakery essentials.

What I tend to do is order very cheap flavors from all over then when I find ones I like best, order them from higher priced vendors.

I love a good black licorice flavor but many are weak so I eventually got double-test black licorice from Ms. T's and it rules.

I am not at all sure what type of atomizer will fit the threads on the device you got....but the best way to be able to test flavors is by using an atomizer and dripping. easy to change flavors frequently.