Alien Visions - Becoming Too Much Of A Hassle?

Now I love Boba's Bounty, but as I am trying out different juices from different vendors, they are no longer the only place I will go for juice.

Lately - it seems like it is more of a hassle than anything to order through them.

Last month they had a health problem that was keeping them offline. I totally get that - I just waited and made do.

Then they opened up again, and were awash with orders, closing shortly after they reached their capacity. It took me nearly a week after they reopened to finally get an order in, and I had to catch them in the middle of the night to do it.

That was less than a month ago. I did get one painless order in since then, but once again I can't get them when their system is online. I tried last night and today, and I keep getting "Payment system down." I guess they are having some "Team Hannah" sale, but the discount is modest ... is it really blowing their daily limit out of the water before 10am?

I love the stuff, but I can live without it now. I am starting to wonder why I spend so much time trying to catch them when they decide to be open...

The hassle I went through around New Years made me try some other places for the first time... sweet-vapes being the first. That also broke me out of the "only 100% VG" mode I was in, which is better in the long run.

http://www.thevaporroom.net/ - Is that the URL?

I noticed a post on the main page of AVE about how they shut down some days last week to go travel and check out some new things that would help them become "Greener." Kind of a questionable move after they had to shut down so long last month, but then it isn't my business!

Personally, I think they need to focus more on getting their volume of orders out. If you are really into the green thing, that will make Alien Visions a great option for you, but that just isn't important to me. If that is making it harder to get an order, I am happy to spend elsewhere...

Edited by Deadpool809

I tried AVE once and none of the liquids had any flavor except the bannana flavored one.Who wants bannana?I wish there was a better description and I wouldn't have ordered that one .Gorilla juice I think they called it and it was in with the tobacco's.

I tried AVE once and none of the liquids had any flavor except the bannana flavored one.Who wants bannana?I wish there was a better description and I wouldn't have ordered that one .Gorilla juice I think they called it and it was in with the tobacco's.

Well, to be honest, I get one of three flavors there... Bobas, Banana Slurry, and the Butterscotch. VGs don't have quite the flavor that PGs do though, so if you were used to PG, that might explain the lack of flavor.

I get a lot more flavor out of the AVE stuff when I crank up the voltage, but that's usually too much throat hit for me, so I keep it low.

Yeah, I checked once yesterday, and once today - both times, the payment system was down.

I officially give up... I love the stuff, but this is just not worth it. Looking forward to getting the juice from the few other places I ordered from. Hopefully one of them will do the job.

• 11 months later...