Thanks For All The Help!

Darrin

Can't believe that I joined just over 2 years ago, where has the time gone?

Had a few hiccups the first year and was basically a mix of smoking and vaping, though definitely more on the vaping side. But have been smoke free for over a year now. And am still surprised.  I am 46 now and smoked since I was 18 and joined the Air Force. Quit a couple times for a few months, but eventually went back.  And even when I wasn't smoking, I WANTED to. It was a struggle daily.  Not the case with vaping at all

Still very much enjoying my hobby, though has gotten a touch on the expensive side,  mostly for trying juices.

Am still stuck on Boba's Bounty so other juices are by the wayside.  Of course now I am on a Precise kick.... That gets spendy :( though have been able to justify it through a new job, and then a promotion.  Not sure how I am going to continue it though

Have done a couple juices reviews over the past year, would like to do more though. Am taking a bit of a break from that since my review puppy died :( I currently am training a new one.

Just want to say thanks to everyone here for getting me started and answering all my questions. Have been way more active on twitter rather than the forums, but I still browse on occasion :)

The one thing I absolutely love about vaping is the community and the help and encouragement that is given.  I do wish that there wasnt quite so much drama around allegiances between various vaping networks but is to be expected as more people get into this.

Thanks again!

D