Different Mouthpieces For Your 510?

Sinikal

Some of the Penstyle mouth tips can be put on other models too. You just have to be a little creative sometimes. I had a picture of one on a PeeWee model in the Mod, Tips, and Tricks area a long time ago. I'm sure it's still there somewhere if you look, there is also a picture in there.

I have noticed that the Penstyle/801 tips vary a lot when it comes to rigidity. Some of the tapered tips are flexible, while others are very stiff plastic. Anyway to tell what you are buying before you buy it? I can always send an email to the vendor, but curious if there is just a way to tell by part number or description. I would like to find the longer ones that come with the 801 for the 901 and 510 as well. I think I have some like what was linked to at DietSmokes and they aren't as long or thin as the ones that come with the 801.

Diggs

When I got this 901 yesterday with the flat mouthpiece, I didn't think I would like it since it wasn't like a cigarette, but i find that i like it much better than the round ones. You can hold it in your mouth much much easier and without any hands if you want

Yea the mouth pieces on dietsmokes looks kinda bulky. Im looking for more of a tapered mouthpiece like a black and mild mini cigar.

I bought the flat tips for the 510 from dietsmokes. Yes, they are bulky. I wanted to give them a try. I didn't like them, it was just weird. When I ordered my 801 there was a rubber tip on the atomizer. It is nice an tapered. It took me awhile to get used to it, especially the soft rubber. What is strange is that the pre-filled cartridges that came with the kit are a hard plastic. I have not deconstructed those to give them a try. (i only drip)