Vapor Talk Juice Reviews

j4g3rb0mb3d

Alrighty then,

I received my Menthe and Dulcis about two weeks ago, and I received Cappuccino, Grape Soda, and Exotic Tobacco today. This stuff warrants a review. I'm not going to try to put some number rating on a juice review because the topic of taste is such a subjective opinion, but all of these e-liquids do put copious amounts of vapor.

Dulcis

Dulcis is probably my favorite Vapor Talk juice. It tastes like a cross between RY4 and Virginia/Flue Cured e-liquids, with RY4 being the most dominant flavor. It tastes very sugary going down, and tastes like Flue Cured/Virginia coming back up. I haven't left the house without a bottle of Dulcis in the past two weeks, and will probably be sad when it is all gone. I ordered two bottles of it, and I'm down to about a half bottle left. It tastes great at both high and low voltage.

Menthe

Menthe is another great Vapor Talk flavor. This is the strongest menthol e-liquid that I have tried. However, strong does not mean harsh. It is very potent, and if you were a Newport smoker, you will absolutely love Menthe. I was slightly disappointed that Menthe had no tobacco undertones to it - at all. It is straight up menthol. However, If you you mix 2/3rd Dulcis and 1/3rd Menthe, you'll have a great menthol tobacco flavor. This mix is almost reminiscent of the new Marlboro 54 menthol blend. (Yeah, I do cheat from time to time.)

Grape Soda

Grape Soda is probably the biggest surprise of the Vapor Talk juice lineup. It is absolutely delicious! It has a very prominent grape taste, but it has a seemingly carbonated texture to it as well. It tastes and feels like a can of grape soda that was left out in the sun all day. It has a very bubbly texture to it, and it is one of the most unique e-liquids that I have vaped - and I have vaped a lot of different e-liquids so far. I have a feeling that this bottle will be gone within a week.

Exotic Tobacco

Exotic Tobacco is a very, very nice tobacco flavor. However, the taste won't be all that exotic to you if you have vaped any variation of 555/State Express. It has a "roasted nut" flavor to it, but a smokey undertone to it. My guess would be that this is a mix between 555/State Express and either Dunhill or B&H. 555/State Express just happens to be one of my favorite tobacco flavors, so I am really digging this flavor. I am very pleased with Exotic Tobacco, and once again, this bottle will be gone before I know it.

Cappuccino

Cappuccino is probably my least favorite Vapor Talk juice. Yes, it does taste like cappuccino - no worries there - but for only like two drags. After two or three drags, it reminds me of a very stale pie crust or stale graham crackers. Once you top off or drip again, the Cappuccino flavor does return. Also, this flavor will stick to your atomizer, so if you do plan to purchase this, make sure you have a dedicated atomizer for this. Do not take this out of the house with you if you only plan on taking one atomizer with you. It can still be a pleasant vaping experience, don't let my review of it scare you off. Remember, taste is subjective. If you have tried any DeKang versions of Cappuccino and liked it, you will like this without a doubt.

Dulcis, Menthe, Grape Soda, and Exotic Tobacco are all winners. I can hardly wait for the Pina Colada and Chocolate flavors.

Awesome glad you like the flavors! There's nothing better than working hard and getting positive feedback. If enough people email me about the Pina Colada I'll place it on sale. :)

When you put it up, I'll order it and add to this review. I wish I had a webcam that was worthy of YouTube, but I don't, otherwise I would do some video reviews.

Any other planned flavors in the future?

Do it. For sure.

When you register at Dietsmokes, assuming you haven't already, use an email address that isn't your primary. Parked has given out his mailing list to other people. He gave it to his brother. Even though it was his brother, I do feel betrayed.

How do you know for sure that he gave out his mailing list?

Holy Crap!!! Exotic tobacco is Amazing!!!!! It tastes like Kettle Corn! (or maybe I'm crazy)

I'm gonna try Grape Soda Later

Whoa! Kettle Corn?!?! hahaha...that's not what I'm tasting. Reminds me more of turkish jades if you ask me. Very pleasant taste that's for sure. :icecream:

i just went to a huge fair in new england called "The Big E" and got fresh made kettle corn... it is almost identical!!! I love it.. i think this is my new favorite juice

I also tried the grape soda and i cant decide if i like it... It just tastes different to me... I want to order the coffee next

Well, if it tastes like Kettle Corn that sucks......I freaking hate that crap...............

I had my buddy try it who hates Kettle corn and he said he hates kettle corn but likes this juice... he is ordering it

ok...

quick first impression(s)

my VT Juice came today. i JUST got home and tried them both right away.

Mentha -

pretty damn good. my original attys had electronicstix.com Menthol in the before, but i could still taste the difference. the other juice seems to get a bit more vapor, but that could just be in my head. it actually "tastes" quite similar, but the VT Juice is clearly "cooler" (that cold menthol feel). i hope that makes sense... i will update this once i have had it long enough to burn up all the flavor from the previous juice.

but all in all... i like.

Cappuccino -

since i had already used both attys that came in the kit for menthol juice, i got a new one just for the Cappuccino. right off the bat i have to say it has a seriously wicked coffee scent! to be fair, i have been vaping only menthol for 6 days, so the "flavor" may seem weak due to me being used to the powerful flavor of menthol. still, i really like it. much more "coffee" than i expected. i assumed it would be creamier and sweeter than it turned out to be, which is good for me since i hate sissy coffee drinks and prefer strong black coffee. it has a distinct "roasted" taste, even burnt-ish... like italian or french roast. if i had to compare it to cappuccino (and not straight coffee) i would say it was like cappuccino from a good coffee house (meaning strong rather than sweet) but instead of making it with a single shot of espresso, they made it with 2-3 shots.

again, menthol non stop for 6 days and a brand new atty. this may change once atty is broke in and i get used to something non-menthol.

but, to be honest, even though the taste seems kind of weak right now, the scent in the air is so powerful that it still creates the same "atmosphere" or "feel": relaxing and smoking in a room that reeks of fresh coffee... and that, my friends, i like very much.

[see my next post below for further thoughts on the VT Cap]

by the way...

dietsmokes.com was out of blank carts so i got some Janty coffee carts, and they aren't even 1/2 as tasty as the VT Cap. i also have some e-smoky treats Coffee on the way, so i will compare later. but against the Janty... well, it isn't even a fair fight.... the Janty coffee straight sucks. these carts will be rinsed and re-filled with VT Cap asap.

PS, the "white tie" 510 atty from dietsmokes.com looks F'in SWEET! ;)

Edited by Stirfry

yes. thanks. ;)

edited.

i will amend my Cappuccino review here, instead of editing post above. upon further vaping, i retract the "triple shot of espresso" comment used to describe the flavor.

it's more like the actual coffee bean itself.

i used to work at coffee houses as a teenager (long before there were chains like StarBucks) and i would frequently suck on whole coffee beans through out the day. THAT'S what this tastes like. i was trying to place the flavor, but i kept trying to compare it to different coffee DRINKS... but it actually tastes like the bean itself... not a drink made from the bean.

this is a compliment, by the way. ;)

i'm liking it more and more by the minute.

Sucking on beans like you describe will get you ripped! I use to do this once in a while pulling all nighters. Hahahaha , good times.. :shiftyninja:

Actually , I never tried "sucking" on them . We used to just chew em up and swallow.....HOLY FREAKING CAFFEINE!!!

Edited by EasyE

ok. i had to try it.

i dripped one drop of mentha, and one drop of cappuccino. and boy is it good!

i am a life long menthol smoker, but with vaping i can taste the mint all day...

...and, as a menthol smoker, pretty much anything non-menthol tastes/feels dry to me. this mix seriously fixed both issues.

anyone with Mentha and Cap should give it a try.

not that i'd go and mix both bottles together just yet, but it's definitely a pleasing flavor.

ok. i had to try it.

i dripped one drop of mentha, and one drop of cappuccino. and boy is it good!

i am a life long menthol smoker, but with vaping i can taste the mint all day...

...and, as a menthol smoker, pretty much anything non-menthol tastes/feels dry to me. this mix seriously fixed both issues.

anyone with Mentha and Cap should give it a try.

not that i'd go and mix both bottles together just yet, but it's definitely a pleasing flavor.

You will find that for some reason, menthol is the best flavor to add to any other flavor and will usually dominate. Alot of people will add a little to there other flavors..I myself am starting to vape Menthol more and more............. and i never really cared for menthol's as a smoker.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines