Got My Stuff Today!

extremewattage

Got my stuff today, Got my ego kit from vaportalk- very nice setup

also got 2 stainless drip tips, some boge cartos and 2 differnt menthol juices from madvapes

a carier, and a couple of the huge ego dual coil carts

I have direct dripped on the atty with "menthol" from madvapes

and I have used a carto with "minthol" from mad vapes

Both pleasent experiences- I have been home for 6 hours and have not craved an analog yet- I usually smoke 1+ an hour

thanks for all the help guys, Im really happy- I should be able to kill some anxioty now without worring about making my asbestosis cancer worse

wish me luck!

dscf0097dk.th.jpg

dscf0098fs.th.jpg

dscf0099i.th.jpg

dscf0101p.th.jpg

dscf0102hj.th.jpg

I am very glad you stuff has arrived and now you can just relax and vape. You will have some ups and downs with vaping (and your cancer), keep at it and it will be worth the effort.

If you have any trouble or questions, there is always somebody around to help. even if you just need moral support.

hows that case it came in? been looking at one of those but don,t know if there worth it. can you fit a good amount of stuff into it?

Edited by mega

the case is the red on from madvapes, on sale for 7.99. The small on.

Its great, its the small one, its smaller then a sunglasses case, but packs a punch.

I currentley have 2 fully asembled egos with drip tips,3 extra cartos, 1 extra atty, and 2 10ml bottle of liquid fit in this little thing.

Im now 17 hours without a real cig, and even vaped this morning in the car when my wife was having a analog. I craved, but these devices really help the will power

Nicotine patches made me puke constantley because they interfer with my fentynol patch. Nicotine gum just ruins my teeth.

Happy and vaping!