Some Noob Questions

extremewattage

Ok, I have cancer(not due to cigerettes) but anyways, Im quiting and moving to vaping, I am somewhat familiar with vaporizing medicinal herbs, but this is a new thing with the e cig- nothing like my other vaporizers for other purposes.

I got an ego on the way, juice cartos, drip tip, etc.

but I am confused

to use the cartos I have to remove the atomizer right?

also, to drip, I cant use the cartos, I have to use the atomizers right?

Any help would be appretiated, Ive done google searchs but have come up with mixed confusing answers

Here's some picture to help explain. This is a regular Atty(atomizer), cartridge and batt set-up. post-10360-0-97902900-1326219898_thumb.j

These are cartomizers (cartos) post-10360-0-37761400-1326220034_thumb.j

The cart (cartridge) hardly anyone uses anymore, most people get a drip tip and direct drip into the atomizer (there is a nice video on this forum for that) The cartos (cartomizers) you fill with juice and is the cart and atty in one. Good for when direct dripping is not possible. (there is also a video on how to fill cartos on this site also, look for videos) Hope this helps and ask more questions if your not sure and happy vaping :cheers:

Edited by Viper Ron

understood that, I just want to be able to vape once I get this stuff, I made a promise to myself that Id quit by feb, and the store bought disposables, I started to actually prefer them to my analogs, and they were only 10.00 e cigs, So I want to be able to vape right away.

thanks for all the help- also

you can only use the drip tip on a ato right, not on a carto?

actually you can use a drip tip on both. Once you get your delivery you'll see what I mean but here's one way to see it. Attys are what heat up the liquid and cartomizers have build in attys. Hope that makes scents.

I have been watching videos and reading things on this forum. I have learned that using attys. is a advanced method of vaping, which I now want to move to. Question, are tanks considered attys.

To extremewattage: A 'cartomizer' is basically a cartridge and atomizer in one unit. There is a fiber-like material surrounding the heating coil... you must soak the filler material first and then you are ready to vape. It screws directly onto the eGo battery and you can put the cone over that. You then will need to just 'top-off' with juice when you notice flavor and vapor starting to decrease. With a new carto, I will typically vape on it for around 30 minutes, and then top off with 4-6 drops of liquid before I vape again. A drip tip is handy on cartomizers as well as atomizers... they help with keeping your lips cooler and with ease of 'direct dripping' with attys. (I remove the drip tip to 'top off' a carto though... they are more for comfort on cartos) With an atomizer, you will want to use a drip tip and 'direct drip' onto the heating coil. With a brand new atty, you will want to add 3-4 drops at first, let that soak in good and then add 3-4 more and then vape. You can then drip 3-4 drops to get a good 6-8 drags from your e-cig... or more depending on the juice you are using. (your mileage may vary obviously). You really should try both cartos and attys and just see which way you prefer to vape. I personally have been doing both lately... depending on where I'm at and what I'm doing. You will also want to try out some Boge 2.0 LR cartos and some Low Resistance atomizers.

Edited by DAYVAPE

Sorry to hear you have cancer of all things. What a terrible terrible ordeal to have to go through. Switching over to vaping will help to put some calm moments back into your life as you contentedly vape your favorite juice. The eGo is a great starter kit device, which is also still used by many veterans of vape. They have wonderful flavor, fast charging, and good life. I still love mine even after all these other mods I've collected since.

You can drip into a carto to top it off but first you remove the drip tip ( you hopefully replaced the little white seal ring plug with a mouthpiece/driptip). Remove the DT, tilt it sideways and drip fresh juice into it like you are pouring a beer, with the goal of keeping juice out of the little hole. If you do get juice down the middle, just blow it out. It might gurgle a bit for a few vapes, but it'll recover eventually).

Welcome to VT!!

Thanks for all the help guys, if you ever have questions on guitars, recording, rc helicopters, planes, boats, and cars, or on medication as I take alot due to illness and have at one point been prescribed almost everything, also my wife has ms - so I know about a lot of weird meds.

Just get in touch with me and I will do my best with your question as I know.

Hopefully soon Ill be a nicotine vape expert and be able to participate more then asking questions.

Thanks again

Yes, Im 35, and expected to live anywhere between 5 and 15 years, - So its a more then mid life crisis car

I still have to work very hard because I got Ill in college and dropped out, but got my diagnosis only 2 years ago because its very rare

So I told the old lady, Im buying a camaro- shes a 2010 - I picked her up a few months ago with only 3000 miles on her (an Old man won her at a charity auction)

her putted around for a bit but was to much car for him, so he traded it in for a minivan at a nissian dealership in the sticks

Because of this, they couldnt move the car (this was backcountry) It blu booked for 31999 and I wlaked out the door for 24999

so I can barely aford the payments, but I can- got a good deal

Ive had her up to 130 on a not so open highway- she drives like a dream- I just went to court and beat my first speeding ticket LOL

Ive done some mods

imag0202e.th.jpg

imag0208zn.th.jpg

imag0209k.th.jpg

40338421.th.jpg

imag0285i.th.jpg

imag0286l.th.jpg

imag0290l.th.jpg

imag0291eh.th.jpg

imag0292l.th.jpg

imag0293t.th.jpg

imag0294h.th.jpg

imag0295h.th.jpg

imag0296c.th.jpg

imag0297x.th.jpg

imag0298l.th.jpg

imag0299d.th.jpg

imag0300nc.th.jpg

imag0301h.th.jpg

imag0302g.th.jpg

imag0303vh.th.jpg

imag0304o.th.jpg

thumbnail.png

imag0306vw.th.jpg

imag0307w.th.jpg

imag0308ae.th.jpg

imag0310e.th.jpg

thumbnail.png

imag0313s.th.jpg

im a mopar guy =D, i have a 05 dodge srt-4(neon), and a 1970 challenger, out of the new era of v8s i prefer the camaro to the new challenger though,

heres my babies

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/38055449004087462500542.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/213/dc1970902011.jpg/

Edited by twelveday

theres one up there i posted, but i lost most of my pictures when my last computer crashed, i havent taken many new ones yet, its not running and its in the garage permanently for now lol, little low on the cash to drive it around often nowadays.

Edited by twelveday