Just Started With E-Cigs

LSUTigerFan67

I don't know if it is savvy or that they just have not caught on yet. LOL. The changeover to smoke free workplace was just a little over a week ago and I don't think they thought almost all of the smokers would switch to vapor. But even if they decide not to let me vape at my desk I can still go outside to the old analog smoke space. :yes

I have been vaping in a smoke free work environment for 2 1/2 years and no trouble. kept things discreet around those I knew would cause trouble.

The great part of vaping is that I can pick and choose when I want people to know I am vaping.

Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping !!

Congratulations and welcome to vaping community! :cheers:

Very lucky of you to work in an environment that allows vaping. People who are not aware of electronic cigarettes usually gives those stares likeyou shouldn't be smoking here or what are you hitting? LOL. We still have a lot to inform. Congrats on the switch again! :)

Welcome and Contrats on being smoke free. I too switched totally when my office started with the "Smoke free campus". They removed the smokers hut and made us move off the property. Not a big deal in the summer months, but the 300 yard walk in the winter was a bummer. :crybaby:

I too vape at my desk. I try and keep it on the downlow. When I need some heavy vaping I just go to the mens room and chill in one of the stalls. :shuriken: Ninja style vaping. A few folks in the office know, like my boss, but I dont blow vaper over the cubes. I simply hold it in a little longer then normal.

I figured who would complain about smelling Grape or my personal favorite Blackberry Lemonade, right...