New Here

mega

hey ya'll, new to the forum but not to vaping. been vaping now since 10-16-2011 abd love it. decided to move over here, seems a larger forum out there, the mods like to erase peoples posts, and close topics before people can even chime in. home its more relaxed here.

manicure. lol why cuz all my flavors are kinda neat lol. but now that you say that and i look at it, it does. maybe I should put all my flavors in pill bottles. wait then id look like a junkie with my needles right next to em. lol

I have a really weird question, are there any companies that deal with e cigs that send out some samples of product before u buy. I really hate wasting money on stuff i have no clue about or if it will work for me.

I dont know of any companies that send out just free samples. There juice vendors that have sample packs where you can try 5-6 different juices in smaller quantities. Another way to try different juices is to go to a vape meet somewhere. People usually bring lotsa juice for people to try. :)

Welcome !!! It really is a great place to relax and enjoy...Much less judgmental.

Love the Pic...nice collection.

http://www.shop.wordupecig.com/E-Liquids-E-Liquids.htm 5ml Sample packs.

http://freedomsmokeusa.com/index.php?cPath=50&osCsid=2ea45ff98c45f24e4047b92afd5989e3 3ml samples.

There are plenty of vendors that offer sample sizes for sale...These are the 2 I use most often

Can't go wrong with the VT line of flavors also.