Brand New Battery Not Working

I have two brand new Kr808d batteries. They are both not working. One gets so hot when on the charger that I think a fire will start. It blinks 3 times when put on the charger and then nothing....no light no light when trying to use it. The second one acts like it wants to work but produces no vapor. The light on the end comes on when I try but nothing. It blinks 3-10 times when put on the charger. These were delivered yesterday. I have other batteries that charge fine so it is not my chargers.....Any suggestions? I can send them back but man I needed them this weekend my others aren't holding a charge for more than 30 minutes or so. Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get them from a 'real dealer' or from like eBay or something. There are alot of horror stories about batteries being sold as new on ebay, but they are actually used/dead batteries with new stickers on them. If you got them from a reputable site, send them back and get replaced.

It is a bit weird to get two bad batteries but those KR808 can be a bit wonky sometimes. Even right from the factory. I know when we sold the KR808 kits the issues we had most was with the batteries.

I would contact the supplier and see what they say.

You want a real nice KR808 batt go here.......

Link is on this page and I have been using them for a month now with no problem. I haven't abandoned my eGo but had to give these things a try and they rock!

:cheers: