Madvapes Tank Cartomizer

Been vaping this thing for 2 days now and I am having some issues. I am vaping on a roughstack v2 with a 510 short extension. My normal vape is a 30%/70% mix from tastyvapor. I typically drip with a 306 atty at 1.5ohms, 3.7 volts and get massive vapor.

When I use the tank cartomizer with a 16340, 18350 or 18650 battery for 3.7 volts that vapor is pathetic. Comparable to a gas station e cig.

If I double up the 16340s for 5 volts the thing will not even fire, however if I double the 18350s and jump the thing up to 7.4 volts it will fire. I get decent vapor that way, but it cuts out at 1/2 a second so I basically have to pulse the button. When I first fired it at 7.4 it did not cut out and I got massive clouds.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong, the tank storage is awesome, flavor is good, but until this thing performs like a 306 I will just be disappointed.

anyone have any advice???

bad carto maybe..i have been using it for 2 weeks constantly and have had no problems with vape even high PG levels

a review i did on a juice but using the madvapes tank system also using a 18650 cell...notice lots of vapor..lol

Edited by bamsbbq

The DC carto in the tank should work great at 3.7 hmmmmmm maybe juice isn't getting into the carto. Is the hole in the carto visible in the tank?

Plenty of juice in the carto. hole is visible. even primed it with extra juice through the tip no luck.

bad carto maybe..i have been using it for 2 weeks constantly and have had no problems with vape even high PG levels

a review i did on a juice but using the madvapes tank system...notice lots of vapor..lol

Thanks for the review, good vapor for you it appears. Could it be the roughstack that I am using possibly?

maybe I am spoiled by a 306?

Im pretty sure the madvapes dual carto tank is a 1.5 ohm cartomizer I think. So it should work awesome at 3.7 volts and I dont see any higher doing any good. You'd think if you try it on anything higher than 3.7 volts it would burn it up. Has to be a bad cartomizer or something. I have the same tank and it was fine. I dont use it anymore because I dont like the dual coil tank, I just got a smaller tank that fits my standard size Boge cartomizers.

when i first put it on one of my ego batteries, it wouldnt fire...it wasnt connecting right...i had to fiddle with it...maybe its not connecting on your 510 connector properly as far as it not firing..