Help Noob With Ego-T

shewolfe

Type A and Type B are tanks, what you are buying is a cartomizer. It will work on your battery no problem. I use them on my eGo-T batts now :)

The atomizers on your tank system is what they call A & B the battery will fit both, hope this helps.

Edited by Viper Ron

I want to say i am a noobie too .But i have heard something about this kind of question .I think ego-T is a nice mod of e cig and has learned a good reputation in the customer .when you feel the burning taste or the vapor lessens or the cart is empty then it should be refilled.If I make any mistake i am so sorry.

Depending on what supplies your looking for, try e-liquidemporium.com . They really only carry supplies for the Ego's and 510's, but a good selection of flavors for juice, and the proprietor, Clay, has always done well by me. They are based in Texas, and if you have a facebook account look them up. Clay offers a different discount just about every month on facebook. I think this month's is 15% off juice.

Edit : Besides when Clay was in the hospital for surgery, my orders have always shipped within a day or two.

Edited by FranzDages

I have several different suppliers I order from, but myfreedomsmokes.com has always been at the top of my list. Ships out of NC, and almost always ships same day. They have resonable pricing, and cheep flat rate for free shipping depending on size of order.

So I wanted to give a big thanks to Dayvape, and anyone else who told me about the EMDCC (ego mega dual coil cartomizer) it is so perfect! It suits all my vaping needs and is cost effective. I love how the flavor comes through so nicely and gives huge clouds of vapor. I went to a really cool store yesterday called The Vaporium, they let you sit down and test all their juices, and they carry everything except EMDCC's haha. Oh well at least I have Madvapes for that. So now my question is, are boge 510 cartomizers worth purchasing? Also do I just screw them on my ego batt? Or do I need a cone? Do I need a drip tip to put on it? I forgot to ask the owner yesterday the Vaporium, I was too busy testing flavors, which BTW my favorite is RY4 by Volcano:-D

So now my question is, are boge 510 cartomizers worth purchasing? They are a popular brand, they are small then the EMDCC,s more like the size of a regular cigarette filter.

Also do I just screw them on my ego batt? Yes they are 510 thread connections.

Or do I need a cone? The cone helps stabalize the smaller cartos.

Do I need a drip tip to put on it? You don't need a drip tip unless you want one for looks or are direct dripping.

Glad you like them! I sure feel confident in telling people how much I like them! I still use the Boge LR cartos every once in a while... but I have to admit, the EMDCC are getting used much more now! The Boge cartos will screw right on to your ego... and the cone just finishes off the look and keeps any leaking inside. Also, a drip tip is a must for them, keeping the heat off your lips... so I would certainly get some drip tips of your liking as well!

ViperRon beat me to the punch! :yes

Edited by DAYVAPE