What Is The Best E Cig On The Market For A Really Good Throat Hit & Good Vapour

LindaBird

Hi everyone as from my previous post, have brought the sky cig and the ego t which have both not worked out

Could someone please recommend the best e cig out there for good vapour and most of all a good throat hit and a plus long life batterie, really don't want to waste any more money which seems the norm for people starting out

Many thanks Linda :)

Hey Linda,

Stick with the Ego batteries...They are really the most dependable. You will find them in different 'strengths', from 650 to 1100mah. The higher the mah the longer the battery will last between charges. All the Ego batteries are 3.7 V. The higher the mah also means the battery size will be longer. The 650 for me lasts any where from 6-8 hours. the 900mah will last me all day.

The Throat hit is influenced by the nicotine strength in the liquid. The higher the nicotine, the stronger the throat hit. usually 18mg or 24 mg does the trick for me.

The atomizer also plays a roll....its a matter of trying a few options and finding what works best...The 510 LR atomizers give a bit of a better throat hit for me when used with drip tip for direct dripping.

Alot of people swear by cartomizers.

The battery is interchangeable with many atomizer options. So...my vote is EGO battery(Which you already have), 510 LR Atomizer and drip tip.......

Thanks everyone I have more of a idea now, think there's a lot of trial and error I'm finding out lol yr all been really helpful, think I will keep with the ego but also give the mega carto people r talking about a go as well fingers crossed

I have been vaping for 2 1/2 years now and it really has changed my life. At least when I started there were only a couple choices. I know there are so many choices, but the products have really improved. Once you find the combination that works for you, you will be set !!

I think you'll be happy with the mega DC cartos. I get plenty of TH with a 510 megas with my 510. Plus cartos are so easy to fill. No fussing. Pour some liquid on the plastic cap thingy and slowly press the cap end down in. Wipe it clean and good to go.

I have no issue with the juice either. I also think TH and vapour are independent things. Look at the home page for the blog on E-Liquid. IMO, 24mg VG is what you should be using. I personally like VG better than PG and the TH and vapor production are higher IMO. People say the VG stuff tastes better but I think it tastes like crap. So if TH is Vapor is what you are looking I would be using VG.

This is the best way to fill them and it will take 80 to 90 drops! :) Add about 20 drops and let it sit for a few than add more till you reach your 80 to 90 drops :)

http://www.vaportalk...Resistance.html

scroll down and watch video

Edited by Viper Ron

Welcome to the absolutely wonderful, inventive and crazy world of Vaping. Only another vaper can truly understand our struggles and our triumphs!!!

I couldn't have survived without the help all the wonderful people on the forum.

Prior to vaping I had never read a forum, let alone actually posted on one.

I'm really glad you are staying with it :animier:

I think the liquid is the bigger factor than the device.EXACTLY!!! And it's not just nicotine strength either. I've had 24mg juice with no throat hit at all and I've had 12mg that kicks like a mule. There are a lot other factors. Is it mostly PG or VG? PG tends to give a better throat hit. Try upping your mg level and switch to mostly PG. If that doesn't do it try switching to a low resistance cartomizers or atomizer.

Thanks guys yr all been such a great help received my double coil cartos this pm and wow what can I say, I'm so pleased the vapour and throat hit is second to none, so much that I've noticed need to slow down a bit as I go quite lite headed and my body seems to go quite week & shaky, I might have to consider going down to 18mg once I get through my 4 30ml bottles lol but I'm not complaining that's for sure, I was so on the edge of falling back to reg cigs but now hopefully that's well and truly in the past

THANKS GUYS :)