Need Help With My Ego T

LindaBird

Hey LindaBird !! Getting started and finding the right combination is always such a huge challenge !!! once you get the hang of things you will find vaping is really amazing.

I'm going to throw my 2 cents into the hat....

Me personally, my sweet spot is the Ego battery+510LR(Low resistance) atomizer+drip tip. I always get the best throat hit, vapor and flavor with dripping. some find dripping to be a hassle, but once you get the hang of it, it works great (for me anyway).

When I am out and about, I use the 510 Tanks(smaller version of the ego tank) with my ego Battery.

I have had the same problem you are having with both the ego and 510 tanks (less so with the 510's)

two things to try with ego tank cartridges: 1. only fill the tanks about 3/4 full, don't fill all the way to the top..seems to wick better. 2. using a very small pain of scissors or knife(very small). Gently insert the tip of the scissors or knife into the small opening of the tank to remove any excess rubber from the area the atomizer punctures the tank.......clear as mud?

Tanks are never my first choice for vaping....they are great in theory and when the work, they work great, but as you are finding, can be hit and miss.

All 510 atomizers, tanks, cartomizers etc will fit the ego battery.

You will end up trying many different systems and combinations until you find the right combination.

I have dealt with http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/ in the UK and always had great products and service. They carry a bit of everything.

Just remember you Ego battery will work with many different vaping options.

I know your head is swimming, but I promise, it is well worth it !!!! :animier:

Ah thank u kitsune u have given me a lot of good advice to think about, have spent all day on this iPad research research research and I now feel I am understanding just a little bit more, thanks to all yr great advice, :)) thank u will get busy ordering

Hi kitsune just to say ordered my double coil cartos from the above site u recommended and what can I say ordered mon they arrived today, free shipping super fast delivery and wow what a product hehe :) the throat hit and vapor r mind blowing lol told my husband will have to order by the truck load lol as his head falls into his hands haha only winding him up lol I'm a happy vapor tonight that's for sure

Once again a big thank u for all yr help :)

ego atomizers. 2 or 3 drops is enough. Do not over fill them. Do not try to burn them empty. There are examples on how to clean them on U tube. After 6 months I have found it don't matter how well you take care of them they will eventually burn out and have to be replaced. By far my biggest disappointment with ego is the life span of the atomizers. I was smoking cheap illegal garbage sticks made by the native Canadian indians. the cost is very low which has me spending more on electronic cigarettes but you get what you pay for. They were killing me and I could feel it. It's worth the extra costs to replace atomizers just for the health reasons alone.

At one time it was Ego T as primary delivery device. They work great for about 2-3 weeks and then go south really quick. At 10.00 per LR atty, and never knowing when they're going to need fixing........I found these to be the best.

http://crystalclearvaping.3dcartstores.com/15-Clear-Mega-Dual-Coils-15-ohms_p_44.html

Dark liquid, heavy VG, and all manner of delivery problems? These keep trucking right along and you have a choice, black or clear. I run the black for incognito but the clear ones are the best for filling because you can actually see all aspects of saturation. For some reason, the clear run best for flavor (though it's slight). Must be the same difference as drinking soda (or micro brew, if you will) out of a glass or a can.

Sounds like you have the typical newbie problem with the tank. I would move on (as others have suggested) and get with cartos. Would strongly suggest not running the 1.25 off the Ego. However, if you take it easy and hit short and sweet.....the 1.5's here are golden.

I find certain juices burn the atomizers out quicker. I love the maple flavor but no matter where I get it from it don't burn well and whatever atomizer I am using burns out faster than if I was using another flavor that does burn well. What I did was looked around and found the cheapest price I could for the atomizers. Don't be afraid to ask. If your a good customer they will most likely give you the deal your looking for.Also since you know your going to go through them ordering in bulk will help reduce the cost from most suppliers. I"m in Canada and nothing is cheap here but I have found some U.K sites that have some really good prices on them.

Thanks guys would not mind buying a good quality ego t, but somebody told me I can't buy from outside the uk because of customs, and to be honest I was gutted as I have noticed America do the ego t in colours other than black or silver, like pink red green etc, would love them in all colours lol typical girly girl :) plus wouldn't shipping be mega high, must say tho am lovely the ego mega dual coil carto, they r fanstatic, and I do not have to worry about burnt out or just giving up the ghost atts, or cleaning which suits me fine lol

If u could answer any of my questions would be great

Once again thanks very much :)

Hey Linda. Liberty-Flights..UK, has many colors. Check out the link. http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=95 , They even have the pink. They also carry a cheaper version called the Riva.

I have used Liberty Flights for a couple years and not had any problems. Pretty good selection.

I never had any luck with tanks. Was my first purchase and my first mistake. Then I went to mega attys and now I find myself in love with Boge cartomizers and the Ego Mega Dual Coils. They are awesome! Dont think I will be going back to atomizers anytime soon. Good luck with everything.