Need Help With My Ego T

LindaBird

Hi I'm new to e cigs gave up smoking 4 weeks ago started off with a sky cig but was no good for me, I was a 40 aday smoker and I needed something that was going to give me good battery life, a good throat hit, and economical by filling myself

After a lot of research I brought the ego t from easy cigarette .com and was really pleased with the ego t except in 2 weeks I'm on my 4th atomiser, I have tried cleaning them in coke as easy cigarette told me to, have tried boiling them, but no matter what I do I have totally lost the throat hit and there seems to be no pull:( I can't afford to keep buying new ones, I was wondering as I vape a lot maybe I have picked the wrong e cig, any advice recommendations would really be appreciated as I really do not want to go back to smoking

Many thanks linda

Whats happening to the attys that go bad? Are they completely out? Is the draw harder? Little vapor?

4 attys is 2 weeks is not accecptable IMO. What kinda juice do you use- PG or VG?

Hi thanks for the prompt reply I'm going to sound dumb now as I don't know what pg or vg means all I know is I brought quite a few 30 ml bottles of different flavours from easy cigarette. Com and the only choice I saw was the strength and flavour

As for the atomisers when they r new I get great vapour and a really good throat hit but within a couple of days tops I don't get much of either, even after boiling and leaving to dry for a few hours on the radiator :( I need to send for some more atomisers but before I do that I wondered if anybody would recommend a better e cig for vapour and a good throat hit, the only way I'm managing at the minute is to drip straight into the atty which I know through research u really should not do

Really need some help here, as I really don't want to go back to the real cigs

Many thanks Linda

It sounds like the juice is not getting to the atty. I don't think the atty is bad. You may want to pick up some cartomizers or attys to use until you get the tank system to work properly.

Thanks I understand what yr saying but when the atomisers are brand new they work great, but after I've vaped which is quite a lot I think it's because they need cleaning they just don't work like when they r brand new, it's so frustrating as I can't afford to keep buying new atomisers every other day :(

There are tons of options with the eGo battery, cartos (cartomizers), attys, eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartos are popular too! (Madvapes sells the Megas) Lots of vendors on this site too! Scroll down to the vendors list and have a look :)

IMO I wouldn't get the clear ones if I remember correctly they may crack and leak but I am not 100% positive but I would get the black ones also to be sure. My current set up consist of the mega and ego batt.

Edited by Viper Ron

Right thanks have just had a look at what u sent above, I think the penny has dropped, with the cart u r showing me above u put that straight on to the batterie is that correct, how many times can u fill the cart and is it easy to fill, u have been such a great help

Many thanks

If you are talking about the mega it screws right on your battery! As far as filling it that depends on the juice some tend to shorting the life of the carto like darker thickers juices. These hold alot of juices so it is best to fill them up and then top them off once a day depending on your vaping habit. They are very easy to fill there is videos on how to fill cartos right here in this forum.

Thank u viper Ron my liquid I would say is quite dark and thick when I buy liquid in future is there a better juice I should by, am going to give the mega carto a go and hopefully my problems will be solved :) would u say the mega carto would last 1 week to give me some idea how many to order, thanks so much for all yr help :)