306 Lrs

Hello everyone , i just wanted to know if anyone has been having a problem with there 306 lrs , ive tryed 4 so far and none seam to hold my juice it leaks like cracy, im using a vg bae so it should be pretty thick , am i doing something wrong?

306's have a tendency to leak a lot especially if you don't have a good drip tip. The cannon from www.cherryvape.com is excellent. The ultimate drip tip for the 306 is the new DCA (drip cup adapter) 306 from www.goodsensevapor.com. Hope this helps your issues. Oh BTW the DCA looks sick.

I've been using a regular 2.2ohm Bauway 306 for over a month and love this thing. I hardly ever get any leaks (none until it was over a month old). I only got the short drip tip and it got very hot on my lips, so I used a CE2 tube over the drip tip for a little extension. Works great. Anyhow, a friend of mine has the LR version and is experiencing leaking.

I would try a PG /VG mix or just be patient.It takes a bit of skill to get Vg to soak in to a 306.Usually the fiber wick is only on onse side of the ridge and if you put the drops on the other side it seems to work best.VG will sit there for quite a bit and then just soak in.Two or three drops at a time.I don't think you could get away with a drip tip as you have to put the liquid in the bridge.I just use the cover that comes on 306's just be carefull not too push it all the way back on between drips as it is a snug fit and you could end up dismantling a battery trying to get one off that pushed all the way on.I have not had very good luck with any Bauway product ,they seem prone to leakage for me.

Wow , thanks everyone , i thought since i havent posted in like a year that this post would of just been passed up . i thank everyone for their imput . i too love my 510 and always have tons of them laying around . but i will keep trying the 306 i kinda like the heat, well i have a raised driptip on mine so i guess thats why. anyway you guys here rock , thanks again

I am using a 306 low resistance as we speak. Still the most common atomizer I use. As others said above they do not hold a lot of juice. Mine used to leak but now that I don't put in any more than 3 drops a time it don't leak anymore. It can be a pain cause you have to drip often but it's the only way to use them without leakage. Too many drops you get leakage.