What Is The Best 510 Drip Tip?

CASEACE79

TrippyTips are unique and gorgeous. I've seen a donut style that lets the juice in but not out.

ePipeMods has some nice ones too. I have this one for my SB and MM with an eMDCC. Love it, as it lets me relax my arm at chest level, like a clarinet player.

One of the reviewers has an awesome SS Spade shaped drip tip that I'm anxiously awaiting for. (vapingmonkey???) Someone from one of the tv shows makes them.

TrippyTips are unique and gorgeous. I've seen a donut style that lets the juice in but not out.

ePipeMods has some nice ones too. I have this one for my SB and MM with an eMDCC. Love it, as it lets me relax my arm at chest level, like a clarinet player.

One of the reviewers has an awesome SS Spade shaped drip tip that I'm anxiously awaiting for. (vapingmonkey???) Someone from one of the tv shows makes them.

Spade shaped drip tip??? I'm sooo in! If you get any more info on it PLEASE post a link or pick.

$100,000.00 for a drip tip?????? :wtf:

ROFL! That's his way of stating "out of stock" when you hit the current available. Check out the other links, (size, style) like the 306 is 5 bucks and then the others avg 20 bucks.

It floored me too, until I found the other links. :)

ROFL! That's his way of stating "out of stock" when you hit the current available. Check out the other links, (size, style) like the 306 is 5 bucks and then the others avg 20 bucks.

It floored me too, until I found the other links. :)

I wonder how often he has some for sale?? Any idea??

• 3 weeks later...