Anyone Have This One?

DAYVAPE

That was on my long christmas list last year. But, I've since changed my mind because it's a P.I.A.. to get it set up. I much prefer the simplicity of my Reo Grand. The feel in the hand is a huge hit or miss too.

With that said, I would kill for their GLV2 without the juice feeder option. Plus their 18650 model coming out.

The GLV2 has had my eye for a while..looks comfy as hell to hold in your hand. The only reason I didn't order one is the leaky connection, and having to back off the atty for airflow problems...when they get that fixed, I will prob. snag one!...button looks nice too! I wouldnt care for the feeder either. They have a 18650 coming out????....that would be awesome cuz I could use the same charging set up I have now.

The GLV2 has had my eye for a while..looks comfy as hell to hold in your hand. The only reason I didn't order one is the leaky connection, and having to back off the atty for airflow problems...when they get that fixed, I will prob. snag one!...button looks nice too! I wouldnt care for the feeder either. They have a 18650 coming out????....that would be awesome cuz I could use the same charging set up I have now.

Yeh, it's one of the best ergonomic buttons on the planet to date. Followed closely by the Silver Bullet's.

The air holes are a problem on some, but easy to deal with. Some of them have even been filed out by the owners and do better. There are a lot of mods with the same problem. Even the GG had that problem.

It's called the GLV-XL and he's busy getting his pre-orders out the door. It'll be awhile before he's caught up, and I don't know when his next pre-order thread will be, but here's his old one. GLV-XL

I'll take a Lime Green one for a finders fee... LOL.

I saw a youtube vid on this a few days ago. i think they had a link on the Ms T bakery page. i believe thats where i saw it. it looked nice. i think it was a 5v unit, but i could be wrong. i kinda thought just starting out and having spend 70 on a kit another 110 was a bit out of my price range. if i would ahave done more research before buying. i would have realized i could have gotten this with a couple small add ons and been in just as good a situation lol. but oh well live and learn!

Edited by Mhart032

The GLV-XL is slightly larger round and over two inches longer than a GLV-2, making it the world's longest production electronic cigarette. This device offers days of battery life by using two 2200 mAh 18650 batteries (almost three times the endurance of a GLV-2!).

GLV-XL50.jpg

And it looks like a night stick .... so you can beat somebody down if need be!

Edited by DAYVAPE