Finally Hit The Big Leagues!

soso

It's been a real journey since I started with the humble 510 kit last Spring...

Graduated quickly to an eGo PT... started experimenting with dripping, eGo tanks, then CE3 cartos...

Became obsessed with feeder box mods.. grabbed a Boge Revolution V2 - learned why people like standard Boge cartos so much...

Decided I needed a replaceable battery mod, got a Screwdriver Mk-II... experimented with the 901 fitting for a while...

And finally, after countless atty types and juices and lots of little piddly spending here and there (which adds up like crazy!) I have settled on what I consider to be my first real "Big Boy" PV...

Enter the Infinity Pro VV tube mod by Notcigs!:

soso_pv.jpg.jpg

It's... marvelous....

It arrived yesterday. I just snapped this pic - I've vaped about 2 tanks through it so far. I'm finally getting the quality of vape I've been chasing all this time. I think it might be time to take it down from the 24mg nic though! This thing can blast so hard it'll make your head spin. I might need to drop to 18mg from here on out with this monster.

It's so comfy, too. Nice weight. About the same diameter as the DCT MAP tank, so it looks "correct" to me. I also highly recommend the factory-punched cartos from Smoktech. So far they've been better-made and more consistent than the "someone rammed a nail through it" cartos I'd been using prior. The flange at the bottom that stops the tank itself is also really nice.

Thanks for letting me share.

Edited by soso

Thanks! It's really cool. My only issue now is that I recently ordered some tobacco-flavored juice from CoV and I hate it... tastes and smells like old man cologne! Luckily the menthol I got from them at the same time is much, much better.