Saying Hello.....

Dustykicks

Hey all,

New to the forum & saying hello. I tried vaping a few years ago when the only thing out there were the pen styles.... and either they, or I just wasn't ready. A lot of cool stuff has happened since then. So I'm experimenting with a few new toys, new flavors & it really feels right about shaking these analogs....

Kevin

I guess it's natural that with the higher end devices that the ante goes up... but it's still a bargain compared to the "price" of analogs. I'm not complaining yet. Pretty interesting... folks at work seem cool with me vaping about anywhere... basically their support of gettin away from tobacco.

Welcome to the forum. I started out with the 510 and the 801 pen style. The industry really has changed in the last 2 years that I have been vaping. I think it will continue to evolve. Making the switch to vaping really does require a good product and the will power to make that change in your life. It is possible that you weren't just ready your first time out. I am glad to see you have come back and are giving it a second chance. Good luck. :)

I successfully converted using a pen style with cartos. I def recommend them to newcomers because they are most like analogs and fairly hassle free. After a while I didn't care what kind of device I was using or what it looked like. Now I only care about what gives me the best possible vape.