The Ego Mega That Wouldn't Die!

Hey guys thought I would share this with you. Back in September I bought my first eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartos to try out and have loved them ever since. I bought 2 to begin with ordered on 9-20-2011 and delivered 9-22-2011 and it just dawned on me one of them is still kicking! That's over a month and this thing is working like day one! I don't know if it's the juice that is being easy on it or this is one monster carto that just won't die! Can't determine if it is the juice because I AM STILL USING THE SAME CARTO WITH IT! lol Has anyone else experienced this? Not that I haven't gone through the others but man this one is something else. Well I will keep filling it till it finally dies and will let you know if anyone cares to know. Maybe I will set a new record. :cheers:

I have an ego mega battery that refuses to die. I usually kill my batteries by snapping them in half accidentally in my pocket while I work construction. I have a small case for it but don't use it much. I like to take a quick vape at any chance I get and just slide it in my front pocket when I'm done. This last time when I snapped one I pulled it out of my pocket and it was hanging by 2 wires but it still worked. I was able to press it back together and it's like new again. I seem to break a battery once every couple of months but now I have a lucky one that refuses to die. This battery is a 900ma that lasts me all day and is 3 months old.