A2-T Rebuildable Atty...

AARONH

Yes it is interesting! :) I saw this video on youtube and I would like to purchase one of these but not from an over-seas vendor. If these were available in the US I'd probably buy one. Making your own coil/atomizer would save money. The tank part of it would have to work well though. I wasn't impressed with the eGo-T tanks at all. But maybe this works better. The reviews are pretty good for these! :)

I've got one of these coming, not the tank version. I think it will be fun to play around with different wire sizes, number of coils and so on. I did get a used iAtty since the new one is going to be $250! There is a cheap rebuildable out there, but it gets horrible reviews.

I'll do a mini review of them after I play with them a bit.

Edited by Saabdrifter

So far so good. I got lots of different wire to play with. I am going to try some different wicks and such.

I am interested in the new version iAtty(multi-atty) but holy moly, $250!

I will say this, as with anything Imeo bulids, it is a work of art.

Funny how the wife does not understand quality when she sees it, she just says "how much was that thing"?

Edited by Saabdrifter

Ok. I'm on a quest for the best rebuild-able atty. Does the Bullie wick like the T-tank? It looks sharp as hell, but wick fed is still wick fed. ...I'm kind of obsessing with the thought of building a genesis. Seems like flavor wouldn't be diminished when you burn your wick if you don't have one that burns. Any input?

I'm not sold on the Bulli a2T. I never liked eGo tanks. Flavor loss being the worst part. I tried VG juice, would not wick. I tried 100% PG, and it would leak all over. My iAtty has been full of juice since last night, no leakage at all.

I have 2 Bulli A2s coming on Tuesday. Both with drip tip adapters. I ordered some DSE701 carts to see how they will work with them. Really just a hobby thing now. I still love cartos.

Got my bulli smoker A2s yesterday. I made 2 coils so far. First coil was very LR at 1.3ohms. I am going to build the next coil with 2 more wraps and see how it works.

I like the size of the Bulli, but the size also makes working with it harder. The iAtty is easier because it is bigger, and does not have tiny posts for the wire.