Noob Question

Hey guys Im gonna order one of those map tanks and some 510 Boge cartomizers for it. Will any/most drip tips made for a 510 also fit a 510 cartomizer? Im asking cause the site says that they fit 510 atomizers. It says nothing about a cartomizer. Only been vaping for about a month now so I dont know any better. Just wanna make sure before I go ordering stuff. Thanks. By the way its one of the aluminum flat drip tips.

I don't have the MAP tank. Are you buying the actual MAP Tank or another product? As far as I know, the MAP tank comes in two versions. The original that uses a cut down CE2 cartomizer and the DCT MAP Tank that uses the punched dual coil cartomizers. These two videos my help you in your quest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YICp6ZrO_aE&feature=related

Any 510 drip tip should work. BUT you can't use the standard Boge's on the MAP tank. You need to use Smoke Tech dual coil cartomizers. (If you talking about the genuine MAP from Most Angry Industries)

We plan to carry them but it won't be for another few weeks. But the brand is Smoke Tech a few suppliers carry them. (Keep in mind the cartomizers also have to be punched)

Yeah I know about the punching holes in them. Its not the actual MAP tank, its a 20 dollar tank from kalamazoo vapor shop. It says that it takes standard cartomizers or xl cartomizers. Its called ez tank. Its 3ml so that seems like a small one. If it says standard size cartos thats why I wanna get the standard boges. So pretty much just need to know if a 510 drip tip will fit on a standard Boge carto. Never used a carto so thats why I dont know this answer, lol.