What Works Best?

What works best with dark, sweet juices? My wife like's her Fudge Brown & Starbuckets Mocha but it does a number on carto's! Thanks to Dayvape this question came up :) I have giving her tanks, cartos, megas and she is flying through them! Is direct dripping the only answer? Thanks again everyone :cheers:

I have found direct dripping is the only way to go with the darker thicker juices, although I have been using Bobas Bounty on my MAP tank and its still holding up after a couple of weeks now.

I like to save the dark, rich, oh so delicious flavors for when I have a good stockpile of attys and cartos on hand. The rest of the time, I vape the lighter more sensible juices. (The sugar makes the coils on the attys gunk up and cartos also have attys inside them)

I would have to say that your best bet would be 'direct dripping'. It's also much easier to change flavors, etc. than changing them in a big ol' tank! Especially since they are usually the dark/rich/sweet juices... filling a tank/using a carto

might not be the smartest/easiest way for your wife... I'd say drip. Those types of flavors, often times, are vaped as a 'treat' or 'after dinner vape'... so for that reason alone I'd tend to lean towards dripping. :yes

Edited by DAYVAPE

I been using the ego mega 2.5ml attys and cartridges for my bobas bounty and I think it has done a number on the atty. for some reason it was fine one day and then I blew it out, ran alcohol 91% through it, then hot water and let it dry. Now theres not much vapor production and doesnt seem to work right. When I blow on it, it also seems clogged and its hard to pass air through it. Most of my attys when you blow into them air should go right through them. Seems like somethings clogging it. Is there sugar in Bobas Bounty? Or darker liquids?

I am not sure what is in the liquids that carbon up atties .I suspect sweetners.VG by itself wouldn't do it.I have had some really nice tasting liquid that would carbon an atty up in a day.I have found Dekang liquids give me the best atty/carto life .Hot topic here, cause a lot of people swear by the liquids I had trouble with.Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

I don't clean my attys or cartos. My attys usually last months, depending on the type of juice I use. Cartos will usually go a week before I like them anymore, but others will get weeks and weeks out of those too, depending on the juice. I've not had a problem with BB yet, and I've been vaping BB on the same atty for a few weeks to a month now.

If you do clean an atty, you need to reprime with unflavored 50/50 (straight pg/vg), let it sit for an hour, or better yet, overnight to a few days. When you're ready to use it, gently blow out the excess then prime with your flavored ejuice before vaping.

Also, never store an atty dry. Always reprime with 50/50 before shelfing.