Attys Out Of The Box

xxWickedjesterxx

hey guys wicked here again and was just wondering if new attomizers out of the box should be washed before adding my juice in or will it not really affect the taste? have seen on the forum that their is a fluid in there already and that its better to wash it out before first use. Thanks for any advice on this im such a newby on all these things, vape on evreyone!!!

Edited by xxWickedjesterxx

The liquid inside a new atomizer is called the "primer". It keeps the coil moist while in transport and storage. I do not suggest cleaning the atomizer with water or any other substances before or during use. You can roll up a paper towel or kleenex, insert it into the atomizer and blow gently through the battery connector end. This will clear out the excess primer fluid. You can also use this method between flavor changes. There is also the dry burn, hit the button on the battery (short burst) a few times to burn off the primer. Be really careful if you do this, you can burn out the coil and break your atomizer.

Depends on the flavors and your tastes. If you vape a cinnamon or a menthol- it will stay in the atty longer and mask any juice after it for a period of time. I don't personally have an atty for every flavor- but my main vapes are similar and work together. It really depends on what you are putting in it. You might want to dedicate an atty or two to the stronger flavors.

alright ill for sure do that thanks for your help and with switching flavors do i need a new atty or do i just let the other one go out then use another flavor??

It's always good to have dedicated attys as you can. Dedicated to cinnamon, dedicated to fruit, dedicated to tobacco, ...

I have 3pv's going all day and each is filled with a different type of flavor which makes it easy to keep tabs on the dedicated atty or cartomizer. Eventually, you too will probably end up having more than one pv (just for back up if nothing else!!) and you too will then discover how nice and easy it is to alternate your flavors.