Which One Is Right For Me?

countryrunner

hey guys new here and im wanting to quit smoking i have a friend that has the mistic ecig that gives you the nicotine and that is what im am looking for and i was wondering what would you guys recommend. im looking for long battery life that is also a auto(no button) and has a good flavor to it. i don't care about the size either

If size isn't an issue go with the Joye eGo. There is both manual and auto versions available. It doesn't "look" like a cigarette but it's a solid e cigarette. Battery life is about 12 hours give or take per battery. While taste can vary slightly by model, mostly, it's all in the liquid that you choose. It uses the Joye 510 atomizer and fitting. So vapor production is good. Bonus - If you ever decide to get into mods someday which some do, most of your eGo gear (IE atomizers, cartomizers etc) will work with most mods currently on the market.

Welcome to Vapor Talk! As Chris said, you can't go wrong with an eGo. I would go with the manual button though - it's not as cumbersome as you may think... you get use to it quick. I haven't tried the eGo auto batteries, but my early experience with some regular 510 auto batteries wasn't good. They started out great, but it didn't take long before I had issues with them not activating and eventually they stopped working completely (I only used them occasionally, so they weren't heavily used). Since they are activated by the draw of air through it, they are not sealed and juice can leak inside the battery unit. I believe this is what happened to me - juice got inside and clogged up the sensor.

Since they are activated by the draw of air through it, they are not sealed and juice can leak inside the battery unit. I believe this is what happened to me - juice got inside and clogged up the sensor.

Brian makes a good point. And this happens more often than not. Most suppliers don't cover liquid leaking into auto batteries under warranty.

well i should said before that battery life does not concern me because only time i would use it is at work on my breaks and sometimes when im out of the house. so at work it would only have to last about 3 hours. because i don't smoke at home even when using vapor. and i do want sort of a slimmer look rather than a bulky one is the ego a slim looking one? and is there a flavor out there that taste like a normal cig? because i tried my friends mystic ecig and it tasted horrible its one of those ecigs you find at gas stations

The standard 510 is a tried and true e-cig. When I first started vaping I didnt want a manual battery either, but once I tried one I loved it. You wont find a juice that tastes like a stinky cigarette, but there are many tobacco flavored juices out there.

Here's a link to the standard 510 I was referring to. http://www.vaportalkstore.com/products/Joye-510-Black.html

I've been vaping on-and-off for a couple years now. I started with one of the Njoy 510's bought at a gas station. Went from there to an actual 510 manual, to a Innokin Lea, and finally a few days ago to an Ego-T. I had a lot of problems with juice leaking into the battery on the automatic ones. The Ego is about as big around as a large fountain pen, whereas the 510's are more the size of an actual cigarette. As for flavors, there is about anything out there you would want. I would recommend just trying a few out.

Edit : as for battery life, I would probably go with a larger battery than the 510, or make sure you get a few 510 batteries. Nothing worse than to step out on break for a quick vape, only to find out that your battery is dead.

Edited by FranzDages

I would send them a quick email and confirm that they are selling genuine Joye Tech. I noticed in one of the pictures that their white model 510 has a white button. Joye Tech does not color their buttons for any model. Their eGo kits also have what appears to be vent holes on the bottom of their batteries. Joye Tech does not place swirls or vent holes on their batteries. If the brand doesn't bother you, then I'd say give it a shot and go for it.

Many recommend the Joye 510, but you may also look into the Innokin 510, Lea and Pen sets as well. They are tank atomizer/cartridges and provide a very nice flavor and vapor. And like the others mentioned, the manual (with a button) may provide a more regulated activation of the battery. Auto batteries tend to be inconsistent.

well i got a message from the the site and this is what they said:

"Well the real answer is that they are made by the same factory in China that makes the 510 for the Joye corporation. You can request it to be any button or color LED when you have them manufactured. I just had them follow the Joye specifications for their 510 but had the button match the body color for the white ones.

So literally no... I did not purchase these from Joye. I went around them and purchased directly from the factories in China myself.

We do however stand behind our products and offer the same warranty on our products."

so for the price im just going to try it and see what happens.

• 3 weeks later...

well just got my 510 in and i am loving it and got some good liquids from totally wicked. but that only problem is that my atomizers have gone out and i need some new good ones i found some from here:

http://www.bestecig.com/products.asp?bid=9&sid=38

but i don't know if these are the right ones and if so should i get the low resistance or the normal ones. but all and all im just looking for a really good atomizer.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm new to e cigs I have a ego t which I got from easy cigarette.com have had it for 2 weeks, I love the ego but I am on my 4th atty dose not matter how much I clean them, I seem to lose the throat hit no pull there, would appreciate any advice please

Many thanks linda

Go to ###### bud. They have genuine Joye products and the prices are the lowest I have seen. I get all of my e cig parts and most of my e liquid from them. Customer service is great and shipping is fast. Im not a salesman I just wanna help ya make the right choices. Look them up. I started with a Joye 510 kit and moved up to the Ego cause I fell in love with the e cig. Go for it man the 510 kits arent very expensive. All you need is the kit and a bottle of e liquid and your set. Vaporpro is a very good site and I highly recommend them. Good luck and vape on!

Not sure about the links....but genuine Joye (no matter where you find them) is the absolute best way to go. I would not run atty's off a Joye 3.2 battery. Carto's run the best and atties can be a PITB if your not drawing 3.7 off a true mod battery.

Not to say you can't....but my expereince is this:

Ego= Carto

Atty= Mod device and true 3.7