Volcano Inferno Attys Vs Carts And Dripping? Advice Pls

xxWickedjesterxx

Hey guys im new to the forum and i have read and researched so many things but i cant seem to find my answer but i just purchased as it says in the topic tile an inferno and would love for all the expeiranced vapors to give me some advice on what is better or what will last me longer or taste the best and if it helps im a sit at home and vape type of guy not much on the go so im still very confused as if a cart is better or if a atty would be the best choice thanks for those willing to help im lost in my journey and could really use the help :) vape on everyone!!!

Welcome to the forum! :) Most will agree that carts just don't work very well. So, vs. carts, direct dripping is the way to go. You'll get better flavor and throat hit. I drip most of the time.

You ask if a cart (cartridge) would be better than an atomizer. Just to clear that up, a cartridge is what goes into the atomizer. The question is probably better asked - cartridge or direct drip. And perfectly answered by Brain, direct dripping is the best way to go :) (Simply remove the cartridge and drip liquid right into the atomizer)

You may also want to take a look at the noobie guide here:

Lots of great information :)

You will get varying opinions about what is better, direct dripping vs. cartos ( I assume you used carts as an abbreviation for cartomizers). I would recommend you get some of each and try them out.

Cartomisers rock for being out and about ,direct dripping with a 306 atty at home for the best flavor and vapor.I carry a few extra batteries and a bottle of liquid when out, to top off ,extra filled carto's would work as well.