Favorite E Liquid Of Choice?

I find a new flavor somewhere everyday. There must be millions. I have tried many different e liquid flavor from many different companies and have become to like the tobacco flavors the most. I am not a big fan on sweet ones although there are a few exceptions such as bubblegum and cheesecake are pretty good. Way too many to pick just one as a favorite. Is it okay to have more than one? :hope:

How about some bad flavors. This is a good topic for I purchased some bad ones and now look for feedback from others before trying a new flavor. I have 2 full 10 ml bottles that will probably never get smoked unless I find someone who likes to vape vomit. Avoid any flavor of eggnog. More like eggvomit. No kidding. It's impossible to like. I tried hard once when out of all other juice once. Rather smoke old butts from an ashtray. Another bad one I bought was pumpkin pie. More like pumkin puke. Not only does it taste like something that sat in your fridge for a year but it will ruin your atomizer as you'll never get rid of the stench once you put it in the atomizer. I'd like to hear about any other disgusting ones as this the supplier I purchased them from has a wide variety of weird flavors I have yet to try.

If you wanna talk about bad flavors.......My whole order from sweetvapes (4 bottles) all tasted like **** that somebody took a **** on, lol. My vanilla smelled like butterscotch for some reason and tasted nothing like vanilla. My RY4 also didnt taste like it should. I said screw it and they been sittin on my desk steeping for about a month now and they still smell the same so no more orders from sweetvapes for me.

My fav is Dr Pepper from awesomevapor.com. I buy them 3 at a time from Arno. I'm not sure it really tastes like DP, but it's still a good all day vap.

I am still searching for that perfect Root Beer vap. I just want that rich Root Beer taste with tons of vapor. Not too much to ask!

All day vapes?

Vermillion River Vanilla-and other flavors from this vendor. Kentucky base is a must like....or it's no go. Most like it.

Halo Tribecca.-Similar to RY4 and this mixture is almost indestructible at 3.7 and 1.25 resistance. It's stout and hearty.

Captain Black Cavendish pipe vape-currently all messed up due to some weird circumstances in supplier changes. My #1 previously.

Yet to try Boba's and where do I get it? Keep putting it off, but after reading the confirmations here (and elsewhere) better try it.

Will review a tried sample from Vape the Rockies.... soon as the vendor figures a name for this new choco vape, Not into nutty, fruity, cakes or ice creme vapes....but have to say this new chocolate from VTR is outstanding. Like everyone else....have top shelf all day vapes, along with top shelf change of pace mixtures and this soon to be reviewed chocolate light mix is right in there.

Mountain Vapor IMHO has the best pure vanilla for novice DIY, or recovery of bad juices. Stout, flavorful, and saved a few ml of bad juice with this mix, if you like vanilla.

Edited by maverick

Im kinda torn, I love the following:

Sweet Vapes: Key lime pie, strawberry cheesecake

Pinkspot: Pinkspot, Black Mamba, Perfect Buns

Iv only sampled 20 juices so far, but the ones above so far are clear winners for me and I plan on ordering more from those guys and others as well, got a long long list mostly compiled from youtube reviews I watch and see what is recommended. One thing is clear to me after only vaping for 2 months, steer clear of any Dekang liquid!!! LOL

I've tried a bunch from so many different vendors that it's hard to know what I've tried and what I haven't.

I'm vaping Boba's Bounty from avejuice right now... love it. Top 3 for me. The person who mentioned graham crackers is totally on point. A really pleasant vape that tastes good at all voltages from 3.2 to 5.7... I'm actually down to the dregs of my 30ml "tryout" bottle and I need to order more... but they're out of stock!! Total bummer.

I also like a lot of clove juices.. Since I've moved to a DCT MAP tank, I prefer pure VG juices for the vapor, so clove is harder to source.

americaneliquidstore.com has some nice VG liquids too. It's been a while since I've ordered from them but I remember really liking their menthol and cheesecake flavors.

I'm on the lookout for good tobacco flavors always. They're so hit-or-miss. Some taste good and some taste terrible. 555 is always good. BB is my fave so far.