Joye Ego-T Starter Kit (900 Mah) (Tank Style A) Discussion.

I bought the Totally Wicked Type A version standard resistance when they first came out. I didn't like it at all. I've heard the type B holds more juice and IMO LR (Low Resistance) would be better. If I ever try them again, I'm going to get a type B low resistance. I've heard that the snap on caps that go on the tanks have been improved so they make better seal to the atomizer feeding tube. In general, I'm sure that some improvements have been made since they first came out. I also read comments that some had wicking problems and some videos were made on how to adjust the wick.

I hate to hear that since my order is on the way...anyway for some reason i see almost all good reviews on the Joye eGo 510 ...how come that the latest model has worst reviews?

I see a lot of people complaining of leaking and wicking probs with the Ego-T too. Not really sure why, as my experience has been pretty good with the type A tank attys. My father in law uses one and has not problems at all. I got for him because he is the kind of guy that doesn't want to mess with it constantly and the T is easy to fill and lasts days for him.

Make sure you get extra tank cartridges and swap them out every few fills. Lots of leaking problems stem from refilling the tanks multiple times and taking them on and off multiple times. If you start to leak, change tanks.

Other than the above, I love the Ego-T. It produces good vapor and to me, has a good strong flavor like dripping. I think you'll be happy with your purchase. :)

Loved the tank for quite a while, and best flavor outside of direct drip for me. Got to noticing the drop in performance came within a 2-4 week period and then the fussing began. Learned all the tricks through trial and error and kept several of them just under peak performance for another few days, or even weeks. Well worth the purchase and a great vape when their spot on. Would never regret owning and using them for a stint.

Still have 3 of them rebuilt but they sit with the advent of the Echo-e and no hassle vaping. Hoping they come out with a V2 tank system with a few improvements. I'd jump right on it....

Even if you end up not liking the tank system, all it takes is ten bucks for a 5-pack of cartomizers, or about the same for an atty and a drip tip. I personally didn't like the tank system, tasted like burning plastic to me, but i was probably doing something wrong. I basically just use cartomizers now, once you get the hang of them, they're great!

If you don't like the tank, you can replace the tank with cartomizers or attys, as mentioned. The eGo-T is cool because it has an off/off button (click 5 times), which the original eGo lacks. (nothing like a dead battery because the button sat against something in the case. That won't happen with the eGo-T and you can travel in peace, knowing it will still be charged).

Good luck with your tank system. Many vapers do enjoy them and have had few problems. There's a learning curve with everything and the simple tank system is no different. Arm yourself with pre-problem knowledge and you should be fine.

(or, switch to Dual coil cartos and buy a Map tank from VT or you can build your own tank.... lots of options exist for your eGo-T!!) Hang in there, you done good. eGo-T's are popular for good reason, and being flexible in variations is one of them!

now is there an adapter that i would have to use in order to put a cartomizer on ego t or does just any cartomizer works...also what is the adapter i would have to use in order to put the 510 atomizer on there and is that at all recommended (would it burn the 510 atty)...and one more question that atomizer does ego-t uses (any numbers it goes by)?

Anything with 510 threads will work without an adaptor :)

Great post and here's the skinny/jest.......keep it simple and my advice is also the 510 connect. Once you purchase an Ego, the 510 threading will offer you tons of options for delivery devices, and no need for adapters. Can't stress enough what others have stated: get the Ego and a pack of carts for around 8 bucks and your 2/3 the way home. Juice will come and is the most fun if you have kept steps 1&2 simple. If you complicate battery and delivery device.....it can be heartache for the pocket book.

Im guessing its only small diametar i can fit (9mm) couse of style A tank/atomizer? Just tryna understand the complete range of options available so i can make the right choise for myself...btw is there a nice picture (like above) that has the different atomizers on it (possibly even the ones that fit tanks on them) Thats an awesome pic btw helps allot! :)

Im gonna give you some advice man. If you use 100% pg or a pg blend eliquid then go for the tank but if your like me and use 100% vg or a thicker liquid don't get the tank system. I use 100% vg cause of pg hurting my throat and the wicking system in the tank system doesnt like thicker juices. I ended up not using 2 new tank attys I got with my kit. Instead I got the mega atomizer and cartridges. I love the good ol atty/cartridge combo. It has the cleanest most flavorful vapor in my opinion. I wasted money finding that one out. So if your a vg vaper then I would stick to attys and stay away from tanks but if you arent affected by pg and thats what you vape then get the tank system. Hope this helps and do your research bud. Thanks and happy vaping friends.

Yeah you can use the 510 atty on the ego batteries. I still use my 510 attys on my 650mah ego battery on occasion but most of the time Im using the much larger and superior ego mega atomizers and carts. Look at the 510 atty when you put it on. You will see that the ego tanks and stuff are just 510 connections and that the other threads are pretty much an extra set of thread for the cone that goes over the atomizers. But like I said in my last post if you use thicker vg juice you will prolly have wicking problems and if so head over to vaporpro.com and pick you up some Joye Mega Atomizers and blank mega cartridges. You will not be disappointed man. They produce mass vapor and flavor its unreal. Good luck dude and vape on!!

I was also quite impressed with the eGo Tank... The vapor it produces right from the start told me it was a tank worth buying. I would give you the thumbs up and enjoy it when it arrives!

Id try vaporpro.com, avejuice has a nice blend called Boba's Bounty, wet your stick, kalamazoo vapor shop, sweet vapes, and tasty vapor are some good ones. However my last order from sweetvapes I had some juices that didnt taste right so Im not ordering from them anymore, but maybe some people will have better luck than I did. Just look into it and try. Ive tried many sites and spent loads of money to find my favorites. Its all trial and error my friend. Good luck.