Is There Any New Drip Tips Out There?

:cheers:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes all these cool new 'vape toys' that keep coming out!

Seriously though... I'm really diggin' the whole 'pipe mod vape'... it's a flawless setup with the eGo cartos and High Drain battery!! It's just kickin' some serious :censored: ! PLUMAGE I TELL YA... SERIOUS PLUMAGE!! And I'm all PG... it's nuts what these bad boys put out!!

Time to go stalk the mailman !

:cheers:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes all these cool new 'vape toys' that keep coming out!

Seriously though... I'm really diggin' the whole 'pipe mod vape'... it's a flawless setup with the eGo cartos and High Drain battery!! It's just kickin' some serious :censored: ! PLUMAGE I TELL YA... SERIOUS PLUMAGE!! And I'm all PG... it's nuts what these bad boys put out!!

Time to go stalk the mailman !

I know what you mean by stalking the mailman. I have an addiction to buying and trying new eliquids and finding the best ones. I just placed an 80 dollar order to kvs for my big kazoo and batteries and stuff, lol. Thats over 300 bucks in about a month but you know what with the money I have saved by not buying a 6 dollar pack of smokes everyday, its all paying for itself. Vape on and try new things. Hoping I like my 5volt I got coming.