Just My Intro

Electric Rider

Hiya folks. I'm not new to vaping, been vaping for 6 months. I need to make 3 points so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I guess this forum got me because I was a member of the other popular forum and got banned under false pretenses. They said I was acting as an unregistered supplier only because I asked in the general forum who the best wholesale suppliers were. I asked meaning to start an e-cig business. I was not selling any e-cigs, just asking for info. It is against that forums rules to advertise in the general forum if you are a supplier who is unregistered with them. I am not yet a supplier nor was I advertising anything. They never returned my e-mails asking them to look over the post proving what I say is true. The proof is there on the servers but they don't want to be bothered. After making friends and helping a lot for folks for the past 6 months this is how my community service was rewarded. Oh well it is their loss.

I'm not bashing the un-named forum, the members there are great and so is all the info they have.

I believe in honesty, truth and e-cigs. I was a smoker for 22 years and nothing I tried would help me quit until I tried e-cigs. I believe they are life savers for smokers. I love talking about all aspects of e-cigs and being a part of a community who's focus is on helping spread the word about these wonderful things. I look forward to being active here.

My nick Electric Rider has nothing to do with e-cigs but another favorite niche device from China. I own and use for daily transportation a 48 v 750 watt Electric Bike. She does 25 miles per hour wide open with a range of 20 miles between recharges. (This is fast for a bicycle) It requires no drivers license or insurance where I live. I commonly beat traffic by using the side streets and not having to stop for red lights. Fun to ride, just like using the e-cig is fun to vape.

Welcome to VT, ER!! Your bike sounds so fun as well as one clean machine. It goes well with vaping, cool match. I hope you enjoy your stay here, it's a great forum with wonderful posters. Glad you dropped in.

Welcome to Vapor Talk. I don't belong to any other forums so can't say for sure, but I think this has to be one of the best places to be. We almost never have any drama or problems here. We're just a group of people who like to help other people out. We have some laughs, share some stories, and give lots and lots of encouragement. I've been a member here for almost two years and still enjoy being part of this community/family.