Hello Everybody!

faifae72

I've been smoking for about 25 years & as much as I hated it, I didn't. I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to quit. Then about 3 months ago a close friend started telling me how she was 'vaping' and that I should definitely check into it. I listened to what she said, but I was very skeptical. Then month after month went by & she said she still hadn't smoked & was still vaping (she has tried to quit many times & was always smoking within 2 weeks) I thought it was time to start doing my own research. Man was I lost & confused!! lol It's a LOT of info to try to sift through & absorb! But, after about 3 weeks of Google searches, youtube videos, & lurking around here I decided to go for it! I was lucky enough to find a place locally & they were so nice & helpful-I got an ego & some juice & haven't smoked since!! And I haven't even wanted to-it's really unbelievable to me! I just wanted to say Hi & thanks to everyone here-you were all so helpful while I was lurking about.:) Now I'm off to convert all the smokers I know!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm glad I found you all & the information here for people researching/learning is awesome! I sounded like I actually knew what I was talking about when I visited my local shop! Everybody is so nice & helpful! Today is the first day I've noticed some withdrawl symptoms-I've been a little irritable & jittery-but I still have no desire to smoke & I'm sure it will not last long. I can tell I have more energy already & no more wheezing! I

I'm really loving my ego & vaping, but I didn't care for the lightheaded/jittery feeling-I just got to tell myself that it's only temporary & definitely vape through it!! It took forever for me to type my previous post because my hands were shaking so bad they wouldn't stay on the right keys! lol

noXious-thank you & yes I just went for it! I felt really confident because of all the information I got sneaking around here for 3 weeks! At first I thought I would never get it-the language was foreign & I had to figure out what all the new words meant-but again, I'm so glad I took the time & made the switch! Now I feel as if I'm on a mission to spread the word & convert as many people as I can!!