First Day

Rip Topaz

Congrat to you for switching to e-cigs! You will start to feel better in the first few days - With atty's I usually just blow them out really good every week or so using a paper towel over the threaded end to catch the excess juice. This seems to work well - I have had 510 atty's that have lasted months of heavy vaping this way.

Good luck and welcome to the discussion :)

Thanks for all the great info and suggestions. As of this writing, my plan is to order the Mega-t ASAP, and I'll be starting the box for my first mod creation in the next couple of days. Already decided on the prototype being made out of walnut, cuz I found a slab in the shop that's already the right thickness.

In other news, tomorrow morning (Wednesday) marks the two week mark without an analog. I'm not counting lighting someone's smoke for them on Friday night, so two weeks it is!!

I'm almost at the two week mark (Wednesday) and I gotta say I don't miss analogs. I tried one on Friday night, and ended up giving it away after just lighting it!! Frickin' NASTY!!!

My real issue at the moment is one of customer service. The store where I bought the defective cartos doesn't want to replace them, and cig2o tells me it's up to the store since it's a shipping/handling issue. Ok, that's fine. Just gives me one more reason to switch ecigs.

I've pretty much decided on the Joye eGo mega tank, since the battery life is longer and I don't have to deal with cartos, just refill the tank and go.

To me it sounds like a great system, at least until I get off my *** and build this mod I have stuck in my brain!!

What brand of cartos were they ? I've not had a single bad carto... and trust me, I've used a bunch of Boge LR cartos!

The ego tank was a good device but I use 100%vg juice and its too thick to wick fast enough to keep up with my vaping. If you use pg or a mix of the two it should be fine. Thats why I switched to the regular atty cartridge setup, the mega atomizer and carts. They use the poly foam and hold the liquid that way which is what I like. Some people love the tanks and some hate them. Id look more into the difference between the two before your purchase. Good luck!!

I also meant to write that with the regular ego mega, not the ego-t, Im getting mass vapor and flavor with my 100% VG. Please please look up the difference between the two before you decide. I made a swift decision and i regretted it, lol. What kind of e-liquid you use Topaz? Pg or Vg?

I bought my Joye 510 kit for like 47 bucks, had it for about a week and wanted bigger and got my Ego-t. Then didnt like the tank system so I bought ego mega atomizers and carts. $230.00 later I found the setup and juices I want to keep. Takes time to find what makes you happy. If your thinking about something you wanna try do your research and read and watch reviews and more reviews!!! I almost bought a few kits that turned out to be failures. It helps and saves money. Vape on guys!!!

Well, as I wait and save for my next PV (whichever one I end up with), I placed an order this evening for juice to refill some of these cartos. I've saved them as they ran empty, so I'm figuring they should at least function until I make up my mind.

I've been watching so many videos and bugging so many people for info, I'm surprised anyone even is willing to talk to me anymore!!!

So far the one that's standing out is the 2.1ml ego mega. I've also been looking at wiring diagrams as I get ready to build my own box mod.

This is so much more addictive than smoking. Lol.

Tell me about it. Im so addicted to vaping now. I dont even play my electric guitar anymore cause I cant put my Ego down, haha. I also have an online purchasing addiction for liquids and backup parts to make sure I never have to buy smokes due to a non-working ecig. Im def loving my 100% VG but I have an order of 60pg/40vg vanilla coming. Gonna give it a try.

Refilled my first cartomizer today. My juices from Blue Mist Vaping (very close to home, in York, PA) arrived after ordering Thursday evening. Sweet.

I decided on Robacco Caramel and a larger bottle of a menthol flavor (for everyday vaping). I'm liking the caramel. I'm sure I'll order more flavors in the coming weeks, but this order was mainly to hold me over till I can upgrade my PV.

Congrats on giving up analogs!!!! I see you are from Willow Street. I am just around the corner from you in Lititz! You mentioned that you bought some of your supplies locally....where did you find them? I purchased my first e-cig yesterday at the tobacco store at Park City. I am not liking it AT ALL!!! I got the Vogue start up kit with the 18 mg carts, and it is burning the HECK out of my mouth. I cannot even describe the taste! YUCK!!! It's like a metalish, foul taste. I think I will order an E-Go and see if that works better for me. I am so disappointed, since I just wasted $70.00 bucks yesterday! :(

(but keep a few of those prefilled carto's still wrapped up and ready at a moments notice... sometimes filling your own has it's own learning curve, sometimes the wicking material sucks, sometimes we have a curious george who wants to try it out to see if it's "real", ).. just sayin...

There's a Genuine Tobacco in Millersville and in Columbia. They sell the Encore and Cig2o brands. That's what I'm using at the moment, until the wife lets me get the eGo.

I've been refilling my cartos that I bought, I got my e-liquid from Blue Mist Vaping, in York. Very fast shipping. No actual store, online only. I got my liquid in two days. Good stuff too.

If the 18mg is burning your mouth, go lower. And stop buying prefilled cartos. They SUCK. once I started refilling them, I realized how terrible they are.

My suggestion is to order some liquid and refill them till you get your ego. That's my plan.

Hey christi welcome. I got my first starter kit from a tobacco store(Envy Bliss) and it was crap compared to my Ego Mega I have now. I found that you cant find good products like the Joye Ego in a tobacco store lol. Like many here recommended get yourself an ego and you will forget that analog cigs even exist. Check out vaporpro.com, they have great products and the prices are the lowest I have seen online. Their juices are great too. Just do your research and find the liquids you might like. But def check out the selection on vaporpros website. Im not a salesman just looking to help out vapers. I bought a 510 from them and was charging batteries every 3 hours, got tired of it and got an ego. Ego is the way to go!

I also would try out 100% vg eliquids. I been using vg for about a month now and tried some 18mg 60pg/40vg blend RY4 and after 3 draws my throat was sore. Im one of the ones that are affected by pg Im pretty sure. But vg is good and thick. I love the flavor it has and I just enjoy the thicker liquids in my Joye Mega Atomizer! Give a 100% vg liquid a try. I started with 24mg but I vape a lot so I went down to 18mg. The horror on your throat is not your nicotene mg, Im pretty sure its the pg. So try an 18mg 100% vg blend and let us know how you like it. Vaporpro has a lot of flavor choices and if you order you will have your package within 3 or 4 days after you hit the submit button. Fast shipping and awesome friendly customer service. Highly highly recommend them. Vape on my friends!!

Sorry to keep posting but I forgot to mention that when you get your ego I recommend the mega ego. It comes with a big atomizer and big battery. I think that atomizers/cartridges are my favorite way to vape. It gives the cleanest most flavorful vapeing experience. Cartos are cool but I love dripping directly on the atty. Its all personal preference but sad to say it costs money to find your preference, lol. Ive spent about 350 bucks within the past month on vaping gear and I have my setup down. Joye Ego mega, 100% vg eliquid, and got me a 5volt big kazoo mod coming. Im so hooked on this stuff. Ecigs are a blessing to me and my health I cant thank the makers enough. I almost wanna open up my own little ecig store and spread the word on these remarkable devices. Its the road to a healthier lifestyle and cleaner nic fix than them atrocious cigarettes. Keep vaping my friends.

I've had that same thought. Mostly cuz I'm stuck at home anyway, and always looking for something to keep myself from going insane.

I've been laid up and out of work for over two years after a back injury and the resulting (5) surgeries. Not going back to work anytime soon, so an ecig store may actually be in my future. Just waiting till I'm ALOT better informed, but I have been studying and learning alot.

Just for comparison, about a year ago I got a wild bug and decided to learn how to build guitars. To date I've built 14 instruments, so it's all about setting your mind to something.