Question About Pg Vs Vg, Thoat Hit, Etc

hrsjunk

Hey guys noob here again,

my Vanilla e-liquid is running out soon and I'm gonna order more from Sweet-Vapes but they were asking what concentration of PG:VG I would like. So my question is what's the real difference? Does one produce more vape than the other while the other one has more flavor/throat hit? And does higher concentration of nicotine= greater throat hit? Right now I'm using 18 mg and it's good but miss the a real good throat hit sometimes (I used to smoke Newport regulars almost a pack a day). Also they give the option of regular, extra, and double flavoring. Does that that affect vape or throat hit? Thanx ahead of time. You guys are awesome!

P.S

First time ordering from Sweet-Vapes , any thoughts on how good they are in terms of actual product and shipping? I decided to try them since they seemed to have a vast number of different flavors and choices.

Edited by hrsjunk

PG has a better throat hit and carries flavor better. VG produces more vapor, but reduces the thoat hit and reduces the flavor. The higher the nic, the better thoat hit. I know some flavors seem like they have a better TH, not sure if stronger flavor would increase the TH, but I could see that it could maybe?? if 18 is not doing it for you, try 24. and if you want the best possible TH, then do 100% PG, but most people after they've been vaping a while seem to like to mix a little VG in there. 20% VG, 80%PG seems to be the most popular, but its all personaly preference. There are TH enhancers out there, like vape wizard. Also putting a drop or 2 of pure menthol per 1 ml of liquid will also increase the TH without making the juice taste like menthol. Sweet-Vapes is very popular and a good place to get juice. Only thing I can reccomend is spend the extra $$, and get a couple different configurations in the same flavor and see what you like best.

Hi there! Mjar is right on with his comment. That's what I've heard too. I'm new to the vaping community & just started to order from sweet-vapes. Excellent service in my opinion & gave me a free juice in the sample pack - the kona...although I don't like it right now. On the shelf it goes until later. But -- I did order my first 80/20 blend. This worked well for the chai tea :) I took a risk & it worked out. It's kind of peppery & still gave me a great TH. But I didn't like this for the Vanilla. I'm going to order 100% PG next time for this flavor. Usually I buy the regular flavor or the standard way they make the juice without messing with it too much. Somewhere on the website it mentions info on extra flavoring & cautions a person that it can make the juice extra sweet - which might not be a good thing for PG users, but excellent for someone who vapes mostly VG (VG tends to suppress flavor). I'd suggest playing around with it & see what works best for you.Personally, as of right now, I'm not too much into creating extra vape (VG) as I am into the TH (PG).

It's all subjective though :)

Edited by jen_haynes

• 3 weeks later...

I use 100% 18mg vanilla tobacco and the throat hit isnt too bad but I order a small 6ml bottle of throat hit and add 20 drops to my 30ml bottle and its good to go. I get my throat hit plus from vaporpro.com, its a great product. Good luck and vape on!