Should I Go Lr?

paradox

I have a Joye Ego and I love it but I'm thinking about making the switch to an LR atty and am unsure about a few things

does using an LR atty mean I'll go through e juice a lot faster?

does all of that extra heat mean i could risk melting my cartridges? I've had one cartridge change shape slightly with my standard atty. ( I vape A LOT )

is there even enough of a difference between vapor production and flavor between a standard and LR atty for it to be worth it?

any other insight about LR attys would be very much appreciated as well

Here is what I can remember......it is a warmer vape, it will drain your batt life quicker, the flavor and vapor will be the same other than a warmer feeling as mentioned. Alot of people seem to pefer them so you should give them a try. I do not think you go through the juice quicker but I am not a 100% on that one. I have never heard of a cart changing shape, maybe you are running it a bit dry, attys like to stay wet :)

The LR attys run hotter which develops more vapor, so you will be going through juice quicker. I wouldn't recommend using carts on an LR atty, just drip into the atty. You can also bet LR cartomizers.

The LR atty is also much less work. There's no need to give it a primer puff as it almost instantly heats. The vapor is a bit warmer but thicker, fuller. Yes you will use a little more juice and it will drain your battery faster. These are the two downfalls but they aren't so bad. I think it's safe to say that most of us vape LR attys/cartos. Those who don't are vaping at high voltage. It can't hurt to try it. Remember to KEEP IT WET. It has greatly enhanced the vaping experience for me.

Good luck :)

I too use LR atty's and I love them. Another thing to consider is that they tend to have a shorter lifespan. I lost an LR atty after about 2.5 weeks of use, but I think letting it run dry to the point of tasting burnt vapor greatly contributed to the shorter lifespan. Also, many suppliers don't have a warranty for LR atty's. If they do, it's DOA only.

Despite the shorter lifespan and using more juice with LR attys, they are still what I use. I only use the regular ones at 5V now. The extra vapor I get from using LR is the difference between success and failure when it comes to vaping. For me at least. Before they came out with LR, I was perfectly happy with regular, but there is no way I could go back now. I know because I have tried. The only way for you to know what works best for you is to try them. Really, you need to try lots of different things to know exactly what works for you. In the end, that's all that matters.

Good luck!!

I really liked the LR atomizers, but in the last week or so, I have given up on them and vaping at a higher voltage. I am back to the standard and finding a new enjoyment all over again. I have also used less juice since I went back to the standard and the flavor is much better. I will probably go back to the LR's when I grow tired of the standard again. lol