New To Vaping Please Help

Lewisk

Hey im from Australia and i was wondering if there is a very long lasting vape system out there? i was quite a heavy smoker and i bought a 510 and its ****.. Need something to get me alot of vape and last me along time lol.. and do you know if you can buy nicotine juice in Australia? any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to Vapor Talk!

Look into the eGo. The standard batteries are 650mah and generally last 8+ hours. You can also get them in 900 and 1000 mah. The standard 510 battery is 180mah and will only last 1-2 hours max for a heavy user (I got about an hour from them).

If you're looking for something a little bigger, check into some mods like the Silver Bullet from Altsmoke.com or the Bombshell from Hotvapes. They use a replaceable 18650 battery that is 2600 mah and will usually last most vapers all day or more.

Yes I agree with Brian for the money eGo works great. I get 6 to 8 hours on my standard batt (650mah) and I just got my wife the eGo-T batt (1000mah) and it lasted her twice as long. The sweet thing is with the 510 connections there are lots of options to choose from. :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...