Uh-Oh!

LauraLee

As with birddog and youmaylose, not an ego forum, but is it is reccomended alot to the newbie. Why not, its like the easiest PV out there for the newbie. (well actually the disposable ones are prolly the easiest, but those are crap and expensive when you consider the life span of the disposable) I don't think newbies should start off with fancy mods or high voltage devices. to much to handle in the beginning. I mean they have a hard enough time trying to figure out what strength of nic they need or PG/VG combination or flavors, or even how to use an ecig.

I totally agree with the ego or riva being recommended for 1st time users. I like the big tube mods myself, and if you can handle carrying around something larger in size, I would recommend them. Battery life, able to vape at 6v, are their selling points.

Welcome to VaporTalk, LauelLee!

Haha, nope, not an eGo forum! But we certainly know, use and appreciate a good eCig when we have one and the eGo is one heck of a good eCig even after we've gone through Mah, Ohms, Volts, protected, High drain, Resistance, Regulated, BF, TF, cartomizer, cartridge, tank, dripping, drip tip, drip shield, mg, ml, vg, pg, .... well you get the picture.... school.

The Riva is a "clone" of the eGo that does okay for a clone. We even recommend those occasionally espeically for the budget minded. They don't have the famous warranty of the eGo, but they are half the price and sometimes last half as long and sometimes last as long as the eGo. Ya done alright Sweetie.

::::: tossing the tar::::

hey! who's got the feathers??? I'm plumb out....

What I like about the Riva is that its a true 3.7, I dont get quite as warm of a vape on an Ego. I use tobacco flavors, so I notice it a bit. Others might not notice. I do love it, though I have to say that I have NOT tried a true ego (I dont think I have, they ARE labeled arent they?), and the ones I had were 650's. It was supposedly an ego-t, are there clones of that too? If so, thats probably what I had.

Edited by LauraLee