Need Help! In Ac, Nj For Business, Airline Lost My Luggage And Ejuice

RyanD

Hi Everyone

I'm new here. I'm stranded in Atlantic City, NJ with no e-juice. I started with this 2 weeks ago and haven't smoked a cigarette since. Does anyone know of any local suppliers/stores in either AC or Philadelphia (I'll be there tomorrow for a meeting)? Last thing I want to do is go buy a pack of smokes.... I'll pay $$$$ for a bottle if there's anyone local that can spare one.

Thanks,

Ryan

Eminent Vapor

Clark - 1-609-375-8273

221 Westgate Rd

Egg Harbor, TWP New Jersey

snjvaper@gmail.com

He is very very close to Atl City, NJ. Maybe he will answer the phone or your email. He is a juice vendor and his juices are excellent.

Good Luck

Robert Clark Jr

221 Westgate Rd

Egg Harbor Twp, NJ

1-609-375-VAPE

info@eminentvapor.com

Robert Clark Jr

221 Westgate Rd

Egg Harbor Twp, NJ

1-609-375-VAPE

info@eminentvapor.com

Ryan, I just got a call from Spikey with National Vapors Club, She asked me to give you her phone number 516-695-7007. She is trying to find a vendor or a local vaper to help you out. Please call her, she is waiting for your call.

Sharon

Edited by Sharon

Remember to pay it forward my friend and good luck! Lots of vapers pulling for you!

Also, with all the excitement, I forgot to tell you "Welcome to Vaper Talk Forum!" , lots of great folks here to help you with anything.

Sharon

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to VT, as you can see lots of friendly helpful people. This thread made me feel good, awesome job sharon and others that helped :animier:

i live in newjersey..i am all out of juice but is is saturday evening..anyone know of any vendors with juice in my area?ilive in essex county..i can drive if i have to..thanx