Best Brand Of E-Juice?

paradox

I need to know where to go to buy my e-juice.

I'm looking for a variety of nicotine strengths especially in the low end

a good variety of flavors

excellent vapor production

also not too expensive

could care less about the throat hit in fact i prefer less of one

where should I go? there are just so many sites out there!

please help!

also I use a joye ego and will soon be using an LR atty if that makes any difference

Edited by paradox

E Juice is as different as people, I may recommend an e juice I like and you may hate it. It's all about what works for you personally :) I could recommend a vendor that has some inexpensive samples for you to try. Sweet-Vapes has a good variety of juices and lots of options to choose :cheers:

E Juice is as different as people, I may recommend an e juice I like and you may hate it. It's all about what works for you personally :) I could recommend a vendor that has some inexpensive samples for you to try. Sweet-Vapes has a good variety of juices and lots of options to choose :cheers:

that's why I gave you my specifications lolz

Well if you want the best brands your going to pay more but if you want inexpensive I'm going to shamelessly plug one our own sites: http://www.foreverva...ies/eLiquid-PG/

We have a Facebook sale going on, the following code: FELLOWVAPERS will give you an extra 18% off ;)

I never got a FB notification of this sale! :-( Did you guys post it?

I prefer VT above all. But in the low end of the nic scale they are lacking. (I too prefer 3-6 mg vs 16/24 mg. But have resigned myself to 16 mg from VT because they are my absoloute favorites.)

I also like alien visions and wordup.

You should order sample packs from multiple suppliers in a variety of flavors and find stuff you love. Try things you don't *think* you'll like, and you might be surprised. I never liked menthol cigs, but find a menthol vape pleasing now and then. Also not a big fan of tobacco juices but Gorilla Juice is a favorite of mine. (sadly my wife HATES the smell of GJ, so I can't vape that often. )

VT, Vermillion River all day and bobas from ave. , nitelite vapor has a good one called bounty hunter, but it does have some TH imo. You really need to shoot for some vendors that do samples and try more in the beginning until you find ones you like. Tastes also shift.

• 1 month later...

What you're looking for is pretty easy to find.

VG softens the TH and produces more vapor... perhaps you would do well with a mix of pg/vg.... PG provides more flavor, VG more vapor.

Buying sample sizes only, until you find the right for you at the time vendor, is your best bet.

PinkSpotVapors has everything you're looking for... and after you join their FaceBook page you can recieve discounts, contests, coupons which then makes them more affordable. They always (surprise) send a free 3ml bottle too with your order. (shouldn't say always I suppose, but so far, it's always been always). The link provided directs to their sample size page.